17 - Shoto Fainting Pt. 6 or 7 or 8. Really I lost count

{10 minutes ago}

Fuyumi POV:

We were outside in the gardens. We were heading back inside.

"So, Shoto disappears, then reappears without coming back, and isn't kidnapped?" Touya says. "Seems strange to me. What do you think he's doing?"

Natsu sighs. "Whatever it is, I bet Father won't like it." He says. "Well, the Old man's already made."

"Wait, guys." I say, holding a hand out to stop them. "Why is the sliding door open?" They both go quiet as I point to the door. Sure enough, the door was halfway open.

"Someone's inside." Touya growls. He steps in front of me and walks slowly towards the door. I follow right behind him, keeping Natsu behind me.

When I look inside, I freeze. As does Touya and Natsu.

I saw two boys a few feet in front of me by a bookshelf. One of them had half and half hair color. When the boy turned to the other boy, I jolted.

"Shoto?" I ask. Shoto turns around and stares at me. The boy next to him turned as well, and the color drained from the shorter boy's face.

"Fuyumi." Shoto says. The boy next to him looks between us a few times, his green eyes flicking back and forth. "What are you doing here?"

Touya glares at him. "What is she doing here?" He asks. "What are you doing here? You've been missing." Shoto looks at him with a start, like he didn't realize he was there.

"Touya-nii?" Shoto asks, tilting his head to the side. "When did you get here?"

The green haired boy looks at Touya and makes an oooing sound. "You're Touya!" He says. "Hi! My name's Izuku!"

Touya looks at him. "Who the hell are you?" He asks.

Shoto's expression hardens. "Don't talk to Izuku like that." He says. "He just told you who he is."

I rush forward and hug him, catching everyone off guard. I pulled away just enough to look him in the face. "Don't ever do that again, you hear me?" I scolded him. "You nearly scared me half to death!"

Shoto smiles slightly and hugs me back. "Sorry, we were doing something important." He says. Izuku looks around.

"Sho, where did the others?" He says. Shoto looks around as well. "Oh gods, did they leave the library?"

"They wouldn't do that." Shoto says. "They're not that dumb."

Just then, another girl jumps down from a bookshelf, startling Izuku. She turns to the green haired boy with stars in her eyes. "Izuku!" She exclaims. "They have Filed Bakery For Juniors here! Every single volume!"

Shoto and Izuku blink in unison. Ochako glances at me before turning back to Izuku. Then turn back to me with a gasp and a completely shocked face.

"P-Princess!" She says.

I study her for a moment. "You're one of the missing teenagers from the East Village." I say.

The brown haired girl makes a dramatic swoon to the ground. "The princess knows who I am!" She exclaims. Izuku rolls her eyes.

Two more boys entered the room, and froze when they saw us. The red head one lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Shoto, is this your family?" Ochako says. "Maybe they can help us with.. the thing."

Shoto crosses his arms and glancing at Izuku again. He scowls.

"Help you with what?" Natsu asks.

Izuku frowned. "If we, theoretically, were trying to overthrow your father, how would you react?" He says.