22 - The goddesses are real

Izuku POV:

I caught Shoto as he almost slid off the dragons back. Eijiro shot up from the ground and burst through the ceiling into the sky.

"Did he faint again?" Katsuki yelled through the wind.

I look around and squinted down at the gardens.

"Yes, there's a large area of grass Eijiro can land on." I say, pointing down with the arm not occupied with holding Shoto.

The red dragon snorted in reply and tilted its wings down so they were all flying back towards the ground.

We landed with a thud and I sighed. Sliding off the dragons back, Katsuki helps me get Shoto down. I hold him in an awkward position, holding his arms and letting his leg touch the ground, his face was against my chest.

"What about Ochako?" I asked. "I saw you left with her."

Eijiro popped back into human form and grinned at me. "She's okay, she's at a safe house a few miles away."

Shoto groans and I look at him. "Is it another prophecy?" Eijiro asked.

I frown. "I don't know."

Suddenly, several guards started yelling and bursting through the bushes surrounding us. Eijiro yelped and grabbed onto Katsuki's arm in fear.

"Let go of the Prince and step away." A guard shouted at us. "Where did the dragon go? Tell us now."

Katsuki growled at them.

"Let go of the Prince." The guard said again. "Or we will attack."

We stood still, unmoving. Shoto whispered something into my chest, but I could hear what he said."

"We will give you one more warning." The guard said. "Let go of the Prince, and step awa-"

A large thick blood red fog fell from the sky and onto all of the guards. I stood frozen as the guards were stiff and fell against the ground. Then as quickly as it came, the fog went away.

"What the hell was that?" Katsuki asks.

I frown and look at Katsuki and Eijiro. All of a sudden, Eijiro bursts into the red dust and turns into his dragon form.

"Ei?" Katsuki questions. "What are you doing?" Eijiro's glowing red eyes turned back to us and I immediately realized that something was wrong. Jutting forward, Eijiro grips all three of us in his mouth and he takes off.

"What's happening!?" I yell at Katsuki through the loud wind.

"How the hell should I know!?" He yells back.

I grabbed onto Shoto's arm, even though it wasn't necessary, since Eijiro already was holding him. Looking down, I spot a large white misty dome.

"Do you think Eijiro's heading for that?!" I yell at Katsuki, pointing at the dome.

He looks down at it before looking back at me. Eijiro them tips downward, toward the dome, and starts gliding right to it.

"You don't think he's gonna fly through it, right?" I question.

He does. Eijiro flew right into it, but thankfully it was almost like wall of cloud, so it didn't hurt.

Inside, was a large grassy area covered in flowers of various colors.

Eijiro landed and stopped, staring off in the distance.

"Ei?" Katsuki asks his friend. "Are you there?"

I frown again and then Eijiro let's go of us, letting us drop to the ground. Shoto groans again and blinks his eyes open.

"Did I say something?" He questions. "... Where are we?"