Chapter 29

Jennie

Lisa walked into the bathroom a while later and carried me to her bed. I landed on my back on the fluffy pillows, feeling confused as hell.

Why was I being put in Lisa's bed?

Minnie didn't seem fazed by what Lisa had done. With a straight face she said, "If you don't need me for anything else, Ms. Manoban, I'll be going off to bed."

Lisa dismissed her with one look. She bowed and left the room. I sat upright and straightened the flimsy see-through nightgown. You didn't have to squint to notice the pink lacy bra and the panties underneath. I didn't understand why Minnie had chosen this one, out of so many other nightgowns, as if this was some kind of a honeymoon.

I didn't miss the heated look in Lisa's eyes as her gaze moved from the bottom and slowly scanned to the top and her hands curled into a fist. She might have lost her memory, but she was still a grown person with a healthy, and able body. Naturally, she can experience sexual urges that a normal person would.

I crawled to the headboard, scared of what was to come next. "Lisa, please take me back to my room." I pleaded, while snatching the comforter to cover myself.

She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor, never taking her eyes off of me. Even through her tank top, I could tell from the way that it was clinging onto her, Lisa definitely has the body of a Greek God with that broad chest and six-pack abs. Even though her face depicted pure innocence, I was not sure if her thoughts were exactly pure. She unzipped her pants and let it fall, which left her standing with only a pair of boxer shorts on.

"Lisa..." I said more firmly, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" I tried to say each word slowly and clearly. "Take. Me. Back. To. My. Room."

She climbed into bed, and I scooted farther away. I was shaking by the time her gigantic body slipped into the same comforter that I'd taken.

I had flashbacks of when I used to live with Uncle Jiyong, and I couldn't believe that the same shit would happen to me right now. Lisa could pin me down with just one arm and do whatever she wants with me, as she pleased. I wouldn't even be able to move. No one would come to rescue me.

She leaned towards me and I shook my head, "Lisa, no."

She gave me a perplexed look before reaching around me and turning off the bedside table lamp.

"Sleep." That's all she said before sleeping on her side of the bed.

What the hell happened?

I stared at her huge muscular body in the dark with tears blurring my vision. Because of my experiences in the past with the people in my life, I was under the impression that everyone wanted to hurt me or take advantage of me, but to see Lisa turning away and giving me space, did all kinds of things to my heart.

Later that night, or probably in the wee hours of the morning, I woke up distressed and imagining that I was back in that dark basement downstairs. Sweat trickled down my body and my throat felt dry. I'd woken up screaming...

"Shhh... I'm here, Jen..." The voice sounded distant. "Jen..."

Why was she so far away?

"Jen!"

Lisa had a firm grip over my chin as she brought her face close to mine, and I stared into her smouldering whiskey eyes, nestled in her lap, in her bed. She pushed my hair away from my face. Her hands were large but her touch was delicate and I was doing my best to not lean into it.

"Lisa..." I whispered into the darkness, "I don't want to go back there."

She was so close, the heat of her body sent shivers down my body as she continued to stare at me in her usual sensuous way. She didn't prefer speaking with words so much as she liked to convey with her actions. She continued to hold me, so I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and buried my face into her hard chest.

"You..." she said, and paused, searching for the right words, with her face sinking into my hair, "You smell like me."

I felt so safe for her hold me and I slept peacefully that night, glad that there was at least someone in this house who was kind to me, and who cared about me.