Chapter 27 - Levitating

"Well, I might have texted my husband.", Daphne says and scratches the side of her neck while looking at us apologetically.

"Texted or sexted?", Ashley asks her amused and wiggles her eyebrows at her.

"I am pleading the fifth." She raises both her hands in defense, but there is this smirk on her lips which leads me to the suspicion, that she wrote him some dirty things. And I don't blame her. The alcohol in my system almost made me do the same, when Dave checked in if I was enjoying my time with them. However, I didn't write back.

"But why would you tell him that we are here? You could do whatever you two do, when you are back home.", Olivia asks her, and I turn around to see if they would come over to us. And for sure they are.

I know that Dave met up with Jake to get a beer as he told me so when I left his house, but this is not a coincidence. They are here on purpose. I can see it in the way they walk towards us. And I don't think that Daphne's texts are the only reason. In the past few days Hyde tried to push me and Dave together and regularly made comments about us spending so much time.

"I didn't tell him where we are, but I might have forgotten to turn off sending my location with every text.", she says, and I see her wrinkling her nose when I turn my head back to her.

"Don't tell me it got so spicey, that he had to come here and get you. This sounds like the start of a really bad porn.", Ashley sighs and shakes her head.

"Remember the fifth?", Daphne asks and then bites her lower lip. Oh, she most definitely texted him something naughty.

"Good evening, ladies. I must say all of you look very...", I hear Hyde's voice behind and me and it seems like he is looking for the right word.

"Beautiful. All of them look beautiful, Jake. I hope we are not interrupting.", Dave says now, and I turn my head around to look at him. He is back in his all-black attire, and I see him licking his lower lip as he eyes me up and down.

"Actually, you are, but it's already too late. Just don't disturb our good vibe.", Ashley tells them slightly annoyed and then turns back to the pool table.
"And Jake, don't fucking touch the balls.", she adds quickly, as Hyde moves his hand to a striped one and pokes it with his index finger.

"Too late. I guess, you need to start a new round.", he says and then smiles at her innocently. Ashley takes a deep breath in and then exhales loudly.

"You know, if I wouldn't be aware of the fact that Daph might want another child with you, I would cut off your dick right this moment." She points the pool stick at his crotch and he raises his hands in defense. At least I am not the only one who gets irritated by him.

"You don't need to get that personal. But what do you think about a new match? Dave and I against you ladies.", he says, and Daphne and Olivia instantly decline.

"I am here to have fun. Playing pool is not fun. I might go back to the bar. These Australian guys were pretty funny. What do you say, Liv?", Daphne says and turns to Olivia who nods. Daph hops down from the chair and they two entwine their arms.

"Babe don't forget, it's okay to look, but don't touch.", Hyde says when his wife passes him. She stops in her tracks and looks at him.

"Fuck off", I can hear her say and then he leans down to her ear and whispers something in it. I don't need to have studied behavioral science to know that he told her something dirty, because she presses her tights together and wiggles her hips a bit.

"It looks like it is just the four of us now.", Hyde says cheerful after he watched his wife walking to the bar and sitting down on a stool next to a man.