Chapter 24 - Real Good Feeling

After I get out of my Raptor, I walk over to where Jabba just stopped his plane. As soon as he spots me waiting for him, he shakes his head. I am not sure, if he is mad at me for breaking my promise. I mean I kept it somewhat easy and safe. My last move with the cobra might not have been what we agreed upon, but it was fun.

"Is it true, that you took him down, Ma'am?", one the members of his ground crew asks me interested.

"Nope. That was Lieutenant Lee and Lieutenant Commander Campbell. They did a decent job up there. Maybe they will tell you the tale of how they managed to get the famous Jabba.", I tell him and wink at him. He nods and then goes back to his task while Dave approaches me.

"Hi", I say a little bit unsure about how he will react. He stops in front of me and crosses his arms in front of his chest. He raises one of his eyebrows and presses his lips together for a second.

"Just to make one thing clear, I didn't lose the bet.", Dave tells me in a neutral tone and then cracks a smile. Immediately I know that he is not mad at me. But this still doesn't mean I am not in trouble for breaking my promise.

"What are you talking about? You got killed!"

"The bet was between us and not if someone else would take us down.", he says and grins mischievously at me. We start to walk back to the building to get out of our suits.

"Oh, I didn't really think about that.", I say and wrinkle my nose. I guess this means, I would have to really fight against him.

"Anyways, did you really pull a cobra on me?", Jabba asks almost shocked. I try to make the sound a snake makes but fail miserably at it. Dave bursts out laughing.

"Yeah, and I guess our bet will stand until one of us wins?"

"Most, definitely." He holds open the door for me and when I pass him, he shortly puts his hand onto my butt.

"Good, because then I can start to think about my three wishes.", I tell him as I turn around to him.

"I'm just going to let you think that you can beat me."

"It's not like I haven't done it before." We step into the air crew flight equipment room, and I look around. Thankfully we are alone.

"You will be the death of me.", he whispers into my ear from behind me.

"Probably in our next training session together."

"Okay, that's it.", he says, takes my bag and his to put it onto the floor, before pressing me against the nearest wall to kiss me feverishly.

"Don't you like it when I challenge you?", I ask him and raise an eyebrow as he starts to undo the straps of my harness and then pushes it off my shoulders.

"Oh, I like it very much. We are two very competitive people and push each other. But right now, there is way too much clothing between us." He makes quick of getting the zipper undone of my G-pants and then reaches between my legs to get the zipper from my suit.

"You can't seriously think that I would have sex with you right now."

"No, that we will do when we are at home, right now, I just want to give something to think off when you will be talking to Olivia's class in an hour.", he whispers into my ear and moves his fingers underneath my underwear to my clit. When he touches me there a moan escapes my lips and I bite my lower lip, so nobody would hear us outside. This is unprofessional. Someone could walk in and catch us in the act. But this is turning me on so much. I am in a dilemma, especially when he starts to kiss my neck. He knows that I like it. He knows exactly what he is doing to me after all the exploring during the weekend.