~ 5.

>> five – out with trouble <<

— — — ———————— — — —

— – RED HOOD and I split up, I searched the dance floor while he snuck around the bar. There was a stage with strippers and a DJ desk on a platform above them. I managed to find a booth tucked away in the corner to observe. Men with guns. Children looking uncomfortable. Big burly men that look way to smug and drunk to not be considered gang members.

And I studied their behaviours. How they talked, walked, drank. The lot.

There were five I kept my eyes on:
- Man in a red waistcoat, beefy, maybe 5'4 so shorter than me.
- Little kid in a matching waistcoat, looks dangerously malnourished and extremely terrified
- Two old tall and lanky men, little meat on their bones but they had snipers attached to their hips
- Big guy smoking two cigars, blue waistcoat that was half buttoned up

The two tall guys look easy enough, they were practically drooling everytime a young woman walked past them, creeps. The kid was basically stuck to the red waistcoat guy's side, didn't even glance at people around him but kept a terrified aura despite the blank expressions. And the big guy is obviously the main man in this operation, he's smoking two cigars and has two girls riding on his thighs, looking extremely uncomfortable.

People like this disgust me.

The music changed to another laced with innuendos and raving sexual intent. Exactly what I need. I put my empty shot glass down and strutted over to the two tall guys. As soon as they spotted me their jaws dropped. I slowly walked past them and winked as seductively as I could, making the 'fuck-me' eyes at the pair of them. I navigate to a side door and waited outside for them, back against the wall and hand on knife holster under my skirt. There was also a gun that Hood had given me behind my back.

The door opened up and the pair walked out, looking around for me. I grinned and walked out from behind the door.

"Hi boys." I spoke flirtatiously, wiggling my fingers at them. They grinned and started unbuckling their belts that held the guns. Perfect. I chuckled darkly and pulled them both down by their ties.

I let go of one and slid my hand under my skirt. Their eyes filled with greed until I stabbed one of them in the temple and headlocked the other, pushing him to the ground. He groaned and screamed when I took the knife out of the other's head and held it to his side.

"Who's running this operation?" I spoke, pushing my heel into his back. He shouted and tried scrambling towards his gun. So I stomped on his arm so that it broke and kicked he gun away.

"O čemu ti pričaš?" Of course I picked the guy that doesn't speak English. That could mean the others don't. I turned on my radio to contact Red Hood.

"Oi Hood, you got any of them?"

"Yeah, just killed one of them and looking for the kid he was with. The little shit ran off." I sighed.

"Yeah they tend to do that. What did the guy look like?"

"Red waistcoat, beefy as heck. The kid looked the same."

"I saw them before on the dance floor room, they came by you?"

"Yeah. Where are you by the way?"

"Side street next to the dance floor room. Got this lanky guy under my heel but he isn't American, or doesn't speak English atleast."

"Did he speak Croatian?"