Chapter 2: Tokyo Revengers-Reborn

"Okay everyone. We are about to start the next world now. This one is called Tokyo Revengers. Takemichi, Mikey, and all your guys friends are from this world" said Mira.

"Do you know anything that happens to be sad," asked Hina.

"I know everything that has happened up until what will be known as 'Bloody Halloween.' There will also be some silly, funny, and violent things as well along with the sad," said Mira.

She noticed that Takemichi had his head down.

"I will ask all of you to keep an open mind on what you learn and also help out once you all are back in your own world," said Mira.

They were confused but agreed readily as well on what she asked.

"Alright then let's begin shall we," said Mira.

[As the screen turned on they heard a TV report.

"The dispute with the city's Tokyo Manji gang continues to intensify and has finally include civilian casualties."

"Seriously? No way. Scary," said Takemichi.]

"Wait a second. We would never be like this," said Draken.

"Don't worry everything will be explained, I promise," said Mira.

["There were several victims. Two of them have died. The first was Tachibana Naoto, aged twenty-five."

"Tachibana Naoto..." murmured Takemichi.

"The second was Tachibana Hinata, aged twenty-six."]

"Wait me and my brother are dead there. And what is really going on I'm only in middle school," said Hinata.

"What we are seeing is the future Hina. You remember hearing them say yours and your brother's age right," said Takemichi.

Hinata and his other friends were stund at seeing the future.

['The girl I dated back in junior high school, the only girlfriend I've ever had...Tachibana Hinata, has died,' thought Takemichi.

"How many times do I have to tell you?? Your TV's to loud!!" yelled the landlady.

"Sorry," said Takemichi.

"I swear, young people these days!!," said the landlady.]

"Hold on. Is that Takemichi-kun," asked Hina.

"Yeah it is," said Takemichi.

"Do you know what else we may see Takemichy," asked Mikey.

"You'll have to wait and see. But know that what I'm doing is to help us all including you Mikey-kun," said Takemichi.

["How many times must I repeat myself, hmm? Hanagaki Takemichi-kun," said his work Manger.

"Ah...."

"When a DVD is returned, put it back on the shelf immediately. How often do I have to say it?" said the manager.

"I'm sorr...," Takemichi tried to apologize.

"And yet! All you do is apologize!!" said the manager.

"I mean...I meant to do it," said Takemichi.

"If you mean to do it, then get it done before I tell you to. Just recently, a customer complained about getting the wrong DVD. Do your job properly before we get complaints," said the manager.