Chapter 46: Assassination Classroom: --Time for a Refreshing Drink --

"Okay is everyone ready for the Assassination Classroom viewing," said Mira.

"Yeah, we are ready for the viewing," said Ukai.

"I wonder what we will see this time around," said Takemichi.

"Then, let's start the viewing," said Mira.

[--Time for a Refreshing Drink--
"...And that's how you get the artificial color out of snacks...I'll take these, thank you...," said Koro-sensei.
"He just doesn't want to want to wait till payday to get snacks. Hey! We bought those!"
"Wait...why is he drawing a salary if he's planning to destroy the world...?"
"Um...Yeah...um...Koro-sensei...it's poison!! Please drink it!!" said Okuda.
"Okuda...that was...honest," said Koro-sensei.
"Uh...um...I'm not good a surprise attacks like everyone else...but...I love chemistry! And I really put my heart and soul into this...," said Okuda.
'Okuda...what kind of idiot would drink that after you...,' thought Nagisa.
"Is that so? Lemme try it!" said Koro-sensei.
'He drank it!!' thought the students.
"Wow! this...this is," said Koro-sensei.]

"Really you just drank it just like that," said Aizawa.

"Really. Besides it really didn't hurt him anyway," said Karma.

['He grew horns!' thought some students.
"...Sodium hydroxide. Harmful to humans but not to me," said Koro-sensei.
"Oh...," said Okuda.
"You've got two more," said Koro-sensei.
"Um...yes...!" said Okuda.
"I'll give them a try too. Unnh. Urrgh. Gyurgh...,"said Koro-sensei.
'Now he grew wings!!'
'Actually looks kinda cool.'
"Thallium acetate. And the last one...," said Koro-sensei.
'Whattya think will happen now?!'
'How will he transform this time?!'
'Umm...talk about expressionless!!'
"Aqua regia...that's all they did to me, huh?" said Koro-sensei.
"Uhh...," said Okuda.
"You look like an emoticon!!"
"He does!"
"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!" said Koro-sensei.
"What's he talking about?!"]

"So different chemicals have a different reaction," said Izuku.

"Well, that's interesting to say the least," said Shin.

["Now, Okuda...you know I can't allow a student to concoct dangerous poisons without supervision," said Koro-sensei.
"Right...I apologize...," said Okuda.
"Do you have time after school today? We can research a poison that can kill me together!" said Koro-sensei.
"Um...okay!" said Okuda.
"She's going to...make poison...with the poison's target?" said Kanayo.
"Yeah...I don't see that ending well...," said Nagisa.
"Now add the ethanol to it. And be careful not to breathe in the fumes," said Koro-sensei.
"Okay!" said Okuda.
"Your grades in chemistry are excellent, but...," said Koro-sensei.
"Yeah, I know...I get terrible grades in everything else. It's no wonder I was transferred to class E. Especially in... writing. I just can't...find the right words to say what I feel! I never know what the right answer is! But...with math and science...there is a right answer," said Okuda.]

"Everybody has a trouble subject that they have," said Suga.

"That is so true," said Kuroko.

"Dang it Tetsu. When did you get there," said Aomine.

"I've been here the whole time," said Kuroko.

["So I... don't need beautiful words...or to think about complicated," said Okuda.
"Right...but I have...a little homework for you," said Koro-sensei.
"This is...the poison he asked you to make?" asked Kanayo.
"It is!! He said this poison would be most effective!!" said Okuda.
"He even drew a manga about how to store it properly. That's our Koro-sensei...always trying to help," said Nagisa.
"I think he really get's me. It's easier to understand as a manga. I can focus on my strengths." said Okuda.
"Oh. There he is. Why don't you give it to him?" said Kanayo.
"I can't wait! Koro-sensei here...!" said Okuda.
"Well done...I'll take it right away. Ahaahahahahaha...Okuda...thanks to your poison...I can move onto the next level," said Koro-sensei.
"Um...what do you mean...?" asked Okuda.
"Gyaauuurgh!" said Koro-sensei.]

"What's going to happen now," said Bakugo.

"Who knows but we are about to find out," said Soma.

['He melted!!'
"What I actually had you make...was a concoction that would turn me into a liquid...obviously. And now that I'm a liquid...I can leak through the smallest of spaces!! To top it off, I'm still as fast as before!! Let's see if you can kill me now!!" said Koro-sensei.
"Hey...it was hard enough before!! There's no way we can hit you when you keep hiding in the ceiling and underneath the floorboards!!"
"I never killed a liquid metal slime in that game either...."]

"Well, that was an unexpected result," said Nezu.

"I'll say. Can you still go into that form now," asked Midnight.

"I haven't tried again but it is a possibility," said Koro-sensei.

["Okuda...Koro-sensei told you that was poison?" said Kanayo.
"Um...so you...lied to me, Koro-sensei?!" said Okuda.
"Okuda...you need good communication skills to deceive people if you're to have any hope of assassinating them," said Koro-sensei.
"What?" said Okuda.
"No matter how good you are at creating poison...if you just hand them over...your target is only going to use them against you. Nagisa...how would you poison me?" said Koro-sensei.
"Me? Hmm...I'd probably mix the poison into your juice...and offer it to you saying it was special homemade drink I made...I guess," said Nagisa.
"Exactly. In order to deceive someone, you need to understand how they feel, what motivates them. You need to interpret...communicate...the skills you develop through reading and writing...are necessary for a good poisoning," said Koro-sensei.]

"Or wherever you may end up at. Good communication skills will help you out," said Mic.

"I guess we will have to work on those skills for the future," said Mitsuya.

["Your chemistry skills will come in handy in the future. But you'll need to work on your communication skills...because one way or another...you're going to have to explain your work so that others can understand it," said Koro-sensei.
"Yes...I understand," said Okuda.
"Heh-heh...this isn't just about assassination," said Karma.
'Even a master chemist...turns into an ordinary student before Koro-sensei. We're still...far from being the skilled assassins who can kill Koro-sensei,' thought Nagisa.
"I see...but don't you think...that risk frighting the students," said Karasuma.]

"Who are you talking to there sir," asked Kanayo.

"My boss," said Karasuma.

"What did they want," asked Karma.

"You'll learn that soon enough," said Mira.

["Karasuma...what's worse? Frightening the students? Or panicking the entire world?" asked Karasuma's boss.
"But...," said Karasuma.
"This is an order! We don't believe those children are capable of killing him," said Karasuma's boss.
"So... what is this...operative...like?" asked Karasuma.
"Very skilled...eleven confirmed around the world. We're sending in...a real professional," said Karasuma's boss.]

"And that is the end of this viewing. We'll take a ten-minute break and then go onto the Haikyu viewing after that," said Mira.

"Oh, so this next one is when Ms. Bitch comes into the class," said Karma.

"Shut up you brat," said Ms. Irina.

"Don't worry that's our nickname for her. You'll find out why we call her that probably during the next viewing of our world," said Nagisa.

(New chapter update. Hope everyone enjoys the chapter if you do leave a vote or comment in the chapter.)