Chapter 3 - Found

A/N
For those of you who are curious.
This is how I'm picturing Harry's house.

‘ You can cry, you can scream, you can even run and hide if you really need to

‘ You can cry, you can scream, you can even run and hide if you really need to. However in doing so, yes it may temporarily take the pain away but unless you address the root of a problem, nothing will truly change.’

🐺🐺🐺

You can’t really break up something that was never together to begin with but Harry’s heart never got that memo.  The search for Louis continues into its fourth day. It’s currently 9.15 am and yet again, Harry finds himself with tired eyes and a pounding headache. Like every other morning to date, Zayn knocks and waits for approval to enter. 

“ Anything?” 

Zayn doesn’t answer, instead giving a sad shake of his head. Turning to leave, Zayn clears his throat before giving some unwanted opinions. 

“ Do you really think we should keep looking? He has kind of made it apparent he doesn’t want to be here. What are you going to do if we find him? Drag him back and chain him up?” 

Harry snaps his head quickly, the burrowed eyebrows and frown let’s Zayn know that he should have kept his mouth shut. 

“ Are you for fucking real right now? I just need to know he is safe. I need to apologise. I need to reassure his family that he is ok. There are many reasons he needs to be found and for you to stand there and say that bullshit, what the hell!! “ 

“ I’m sorry. That was uncalled for, I’m just tired. We all need a break H. We’ve been running every night through the woods and- “ 

Walking closer he sits down beside Harry on the bed. As per the other days, he can see the dark circles around Harry’s eyes as he yawns consecutively. 

“ Don’t you think it’s a bit weird that not one person has seen him? He hasn’t been spotted by any of the neighbouring packs or anything. It’s like he just fucking vanished without a trace. Not even a scent of him remains.” 

Harry ignores the small rush of jealousy that sets alight within him, at hearing another alpha speak of Louis’ smell. Anger, worry, regret, anxious, restless, scared, terrified. The alpha has been hit with so many emotions in the last few days that he is beginning to become too overwhelmed. Letting out a frustrated sigh, he watches Zayn who is staring at him with pity. 

“ I don’t know what else to do, Zayn. “ 

His words lack such hope, filled with sorrow as he is slumped with such dejection. With his eyes pinned on the ground in front of them, Harry orders Zayn to tell the others to rest today but to keep their vision and senses on high alert.

“ I need to speak with Liam. Any idea of where he is?”

Liam is an omega who has been mated to Zayn for the last two years. In general, Liam is very well loved by everyone due to his kind hearted nature. Harry is fully aware it was Liam who followed Louis the night of the change. He feels confident enough that Liam tried his best in aiding and comforting him but now he would like the opportunity to pry for some answers.