Chapter 21 - Shift of Energy

A/N

Tw:
Mention of aboriginal tribes
Mention of g*n
Mention of violence/physical abuse
Not a mention but its implied, of r*pe.

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Upstairs, their little angel Bree is still currently sound asleep, completely oblivious to the intense conversation unfolding below.

In a slightly louder voice than intended, Louis blurts out. "You found a what?!?" The shock in his voice is evident, and Harry can't help but pick up on it, adding to his own nervousness. With trembling hands, Louis cautiously gazes at the vial, fear and awe coursing through his veins. The contents within seems almost too miraculous to comprehend.

Whispering softly, Harry utters words filled with both hope and uncertainty.

"A cure, for you Lou. I selfishly robbed you of a life you loved, but now, I offer its restoration, this will fix it all." Harry whispers, his voice tinged with remorse and hopeful redemption.

All Louis could do was fixate on the vial, his gaze locked onto it, unable to tear his eyes away.

"H-How? How did you find out about a cure? What's in it?" he stuttered, his voice trembling with astonishment and desperation, filled with many more questions.

"That's another long story, and-" Harry began, but Louis cut him off, his voice filled with anguish.

"HOW?" Louis demanded, tears streaming down his face, consumed by thoughts of Niall and the excruciating pain he had endured.

Niall had never been to Australia before, but Harry had insisted that he was the best candidate for the job of finding the cure for Louis. As the lead beta of their pack, Niall was responsible for finding a way to reverse the supernatural transformation of their friend. Harry had heard whispers about an ancient tribe in Queensland that may have knowledge of old testaments and legends of people being changed back.

Niall didn't hesitate when Harry approached him about it, knowing full well just how much it would mean to both Harry and Louis.

Niall had left not long after Louis had first changed, at the time when Harry was adamant of trying to fix his wrong doings. He arrived in Queensland and set out to find the tribe Harry had mentioned. After several days of hiking and navigating through unfamiliar terrain, Niall finally came across the tribe's settlement, the pack and its leader being one of the easiest and most welcoming packs he has ever encountered.

The aboriginal tribe was wary of outsiders and did not allow Niall to speak with their elders at first. However, Niall's kind demeanour and respectful attitude eventually won them over, and he was granted an audience with the tribe's spiritual leader.

Niall explained his mission and the situation with Louis. The spiritual leader listened carefully, his eyes filled with a deep wisdom that Niall had never encountered before. The leader spoke in his native tongue, and Niall could sense the great power behind his words.

After a few moments of silence, the leader finally turned to Niall and revealed the ingredients he would need to make the cure for Louis. Niall was shocked at the complexity of the ingredients and the amount of work that would be required to gather them all.

• 1 piece of Gac fruit, sourced and organically produced exclusively from Vietnam ( The Gac fruit is known for its high content of antioxidants, including beta-carotene, lycopene, and vitamin E. It's often used in traditional Vietnamese cuisine and is believed to have various health benefits.)

• 4 drops of venom from a Malayan pit viper ( Found in Thailand and Indonesia, contains venom with potential healing properties including proteins called contortrostatin, which has shown promise in inhibiting the growth of cancer cells and rehabilitation.)