Chapter 16 - Me?

A/N

Bet you didn't think you would see another update so soon.
You are lucky, Ive had some free time.
Please note small time jump.
( It is marked)

🐺

' Happiness is your own responsibility. If you depend or wait on other people to make you happy, you are bound to be very disappointed. There is an uncomfortable truth, when you realise that sometimes things don't happen for a reason. It's hard to accept that some things may not ever make sense. It can be hard to process things when you know you don't have the power to change past events. Sometimes, it's better not to question the why's.

🐺

Days slipped by like sand through Zayn's fingers, as he doggedly pursued any lead that would help him locate Harry. The city was a labyrinth, and Zayn felt like he was getting lost in it, but he powered on, searching and searching but nothing seemed to progress, wherever he turned, he was met with dead ends. Despite this, he fought valiantly through the chaos, determined to locate his friend and bring him home safely. However, his efforts seemed to lead him nowhere, as each clue he pursued led him right back to square one.

As time continued to elapse, and the weeks morphed into months, Zayn felt his hope starting to wane. He had scoured every nook and cranny within the city that he could conceive of, but he had yet to find any trace of Harry. The absence of any clues was nearly unbearable, as if the city had swallowed Harry and erased all evidence of his existence.

Nestled in a world of uncertainty and anxiety, Anne was determined to brave through the shrouded veil of the unknown and find Harry, the apple of her eye, who was now deemed missing without a trace. Fueled by her unconditional love and a relentless desire to reunite with her son, Anne joined forces with Zayn, unwavering in her quest for answers.

Together, they had departed on an arduous journey that spanned through the woods and the neighboring cities, scouring every inch for any shred of hope in finding Harry.

As Anne's grip on hope faltered, she remained steadfast in her devotion, braving each and every obstacle with an unrelenting spirit. Amidst the tumultuous and unpredictable twists and turns of her journey, Anne emerged as a beacon of resilience and strength.

However, their efforts remained futile, and the likelihood of finding Harry seemed to diminish with each passing day. Even Niall's communication had been severed, leaving the pack increasingly more despondent.

Grimness and despair hung like a thick fog over the group, yet Oli and Liam's unwavering support for the pack helped redeem the sense of hopelessness. They both took charge of caring for the wolves and the young children within the pack house. Despite the challenges that lay ahead, the two remained steadfast in their commitment to the group's well being and held fast to their shared conviction that the day would come when the pack would reunite once more.

There was one little pup that needed a lot of attention, one so small, so cute, so loud. Oli and Liam stood up offering to take care of the newborn seeking permission to watch her in the pack house, which was granted by the elders.

Grief hung over Brad's family as they railed against Harry and Louis for their role in the tragedy that led to Brad's passing. It seemed incomprehensible that they would spurn the young pup who was a blood relation to their beloved son, but the resentment they held towards the alpha and omega couple ran deep. Brad's parents had borne witness to his anguish over Harry's newfound detachment toward the pregnancy, seeing how he had directed Brad with an Alpha command to sequester himself away from others while he progressed through the gestation period, a move that had left Harry's true motivations in doubt for them.