1. Justice

''She was mine to claim.'' Rhaena shouted in outrage.

''Then you should've claimed her!'' Aemond countered smugly. 'Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you.'' Rhaena didn't like that one bit she charged at him. Both twins but Aemond struck them down. ''Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!'' Aemond warned and Jacaerys yelled out as he charged.

As if this whole trip to Driftmark wasnt hellish enough. Aemond was attacked. Luke was a bloody mess, his nose broken and blood ran down his nose and shirt.

''The Kings guard has never had to defend princes from princes, Your Grace.'' Criston remarked.

''That is no answer!'' Viserys spat.

''It will heal, will it not, maester?' Alicent offered pitifully. 

'The flesh will heal. But the eye is lost, Your Grace." Maester Kelvyn remarked solemnly.

''Where were you?'' Alicent spat slapping Aegon

''Me? Ow! What was that for?'' Aegon said flinching away from Alicent.

''That was nothing compared to the abuse your brother suffered while you were drowning in your cups, you fool.''

 WHen Rhaenyra finally graced them with her presence she didnt care for Aemond's lost eye. Didnt care for the truth, of course the truth is dangerous for those dedicated to fraud.

''They attacked me!' Aemond spat

''He attacked Baela!''

''He broke Luke's nose!'' they were all shouting contradicting statements.

''He stole my mother's dragon!'' Rhaena shouted

''Enough.'' Viserys said but they didn't stop.

''He was gonna kill Jace!'' Luke shouted back.

''I didn't do anything!'' Aemond shot back his eye sewed up a long stitch over his left eye.

''Enough...'' Viserys said louder

''It should be my son telling the tale! He called us...''

''Silence!'' Viserys demanded his cane pounding into the ground.

'He called us bastards." Luke whispered to Rhaenyra

''Aemond... I will have the truth of what happened. Now.'' Viserys demanded. 

The truth. Viserys didnt know the truth, didnt acknowledge it if it hit him in the face. 

''What else is there to hear? Your son has been maimed. Her son is responsible.'' Alicent spat back. How could he turly not care about his son, losing an eye. He seemed indifferent when it came to Rhaenyra. 

''It was a regrettable accident.'' Rhaenyra spoke up for her boys.

''Accident? The Prince Lucerys brought a blade to the ambush. He meant to kill my son.'' Alicent reminded her viciously.

''It was my sons who were attacked and forced to defend themselves. Vile insults were levied against them.'' Rhaenyra countered.

''What insults?'' Viserys questioned and Rhaenyra hesitated, she knew full well it wasn't a lie. But she was in it now. Gods she just fucked Daemon and wanted to forever stay on the beaches consuming him. Not all this. 

''The legitimacy of my sons' birth was put loudly to question.'' Rhaenyra informed them.

''What?''

''He called us bastards.'' Luke spoke up his little voice thick as he spat out blood. 

''My sons are in line to inherit the Iron Throne, Your Grace. This is the highest of treasons. Prince Aemond must be sharply questioned so we might learn where he heard such slanders.'' Rhaenyra offered

''Over an insult?'' Alicent rasped. ''My son has lost an eye.''

Alicent knew this was a losing battle, she had read in a story of old in a dire case someone could be called upon. An unbiased voice in the madness, someone to see her side in all this. See past the shades of black haired bastard and princess privileges. 

''This interminable infighting must cease! All of you! We are family! Now make your apologies and show good will to one another. Your father, your grand sire, your king demands it!'' Viserys shouted.

''That is insufficient. Aemond has been damaged, permanently, My King. "Good will" cannot make him whole.'' Alicent reminded him through chattering teeth. 

''I know, Alicent, but I cannot restore his eye.''

"That is because it has been taken from him!" Alicent shouted in outrage. 

"Alicent-"

"I will get no help from you." Alicent declared. "I call upon Lady Justice!" There was a moment of silence and confusion but then it was as though Alicent's wishes had been granted. 

"Wow!" They all turned at the voice. "Its been a while since I have been called upon... must be baaa- oh my goodness honey, sweetie, baby! Your eye." Her voice was sweet, a southern drawl to her tone.

Aemond nodded through sniffles.

"Oh you sweet boy," she coed as she moved towards him and he felt a sense of calm rush over him.

"Who the hell are you?" Rhaenyra sneered.

"Oh silly me. Always forget those pesky introductions. Im Katherine Justice. But most just call me Lady Justice." The brightest of smiles the biggest of eyes the sweetest of words.

"And why are you here?" Rhaenyra demanded. Justices eyes narrowed in her voice serious and deadly as the looked to Rhaenyra.

"To bring Justice."