14. Eye For an Eye

"My favorite part of trials." Justice declared. "The punishment. Now seeing as I am judge, jury and executioner-"

"What?"

"I'm not actually going to execute anyone... today. Larys doesnt count, no one liked Larys." Justice assured. She looked around the room before her gaze settled on Rhaenyra. "Lets start with you Ms Princess privileges." Just remarked. She opened her mouth but a scream escaped her lips.  

A Scarlet letter branded into Rhaenyra's skin. Rhaenyra screamed out as a giant letter A was branded into her neck, up her chin and down her collar bone.

"A for adultery." Justie informed her. "So everyone knows." she whimpered out screaming this isnt fair demanding Viserys do something. "And titles stripped. Princess privileges no more." 

"Now your current lover." Justice remarked and Daemon swallowed the lump in his throat. "Daemon... this isnt enough but it will have to be for now. I'm sure I will be seeing you again." Daemon smirked back at her thinking sexy and not vicious. He was wrong. 

Daemon's cock and balls removed. Plus three fingers from each hand. his pinky and middle finger remained. He doubled over trying to clutch at his missing cock but his fingers were not there. He stared back at his hands in horror.

"What the hell!" Daemon demanded. 

"Rhae, Viserys, Mysaria," Justice answered as though it was obvious. "Thumb because you gave Mysaria your word in good faith, pointer finger because you liked to point the blame back at your brother constantly and ring finger because you were wed to Rhae. That woman deserved better than you."

"What... the... hell." Daemon rasped out through the pain as Rhaenyra kept on whimpering. 

"Viserys since you like to be ignorantly blind." Justice moved on and waved a hand in front of her own face. Blindness his vision blurred away to darkness. Viserys stumbled back. 

"I can't see... I can't see." Viserys declared his arms extended looking for something to hold onto. 

"Thats the point." Justice agreed. "Now lets see... Otto, Otto, Otto..." Justice hummed. "What punishment could fit the crime of selling your daughter off to be an old mans personal whore?" Justice raised her finger to the sky as an idea popped into her mind. "Have fun sucking withered old cocks the rest of your life." and just like that Otto was gone.

"Where... where did he?" Alicent whispered.

"He's working in a pillow house." Justice remarked. "He's... yep he just became one of the other whores bitch, how fun." Justice squealed out.

Rhaenys and Corlys stared back at her hesitantly. Justice chuckled before offering them a sympathetic smile. 

"You just lost your daughter, that is punishment enough." Justice assured them. "I do have a heart." she added tapping a finger to her chest. "Huh, I don't actually." she giggled out.

"Oh since this was about claims... well I think it would be fun to take dragons!" Justice declared and held out her wrist. They looked to the three dragon eggs on a little charm bracelet, Justice admired them fondly. 

"Whose... what?" Aegon rasped. 

"Aegon, Jacaerys and Baela, your dragons are now mine." Justice remarked. "Right here, I transformed back into eggs. So I can keep them close."  she held them up on a bracelet around her wrist touching the little eggs. "So cute... oh right you have more...." she puckered her lips closing her eyes then a victorious smile curved her face.  "Caraxes and Syrax no longer are bonded to you two."

"What?" Rhaenyra demanded her chest heaving through the pain of the burn. 

"And if you try to reclaim them they have orders to fire on sight." Justice added with a giddy clap.  "Alright and moving on... Criston, your titles are striped and-" Justice shrugged. "-You are not half bad, thats fine I suppose." Criston sighed with relief. 

"What?" Rhaenyra hissed. 

"Okay fine..." Justice looked to Criston and snapped her fingers, he didnt feel any different. "You are going to need to do a lot of training, you are just about as good with a blade as Alicent is I suppose." 

"What?" Criston whispered he pulled his blade free but he lost grip of it and it tumbled to the ground. "Seven Hells..."

Viserys screamed out that he couldnt see stumbling around, Daemon and Rhaenyra sobbed out. Aegon asked if he could barter for his dragon back. 

"Find a pig." Justice corrected and Aemond chuckled softly to himself. Justice stared back at Jace and Baela before swiping a finger through the air, each suddenly had a burning slash across their left eyes. 

"The eye is fine." Justice assured, "Just a reminder." Baela screamed as Rhaenys held her tight. "Helaena did I miss anything?" Justice pondered. Helaena blinked back at her. Justice moved to her holding out a cornish pixie. "Keep good care of him, hes a little fucker but he's fun." Helaena squealed thanking her profusely.  "You are a good girl. Too good for this family. You and Aemond need to heed to each other." Helaena nodded holding up her pixie.

"What about her?" Rhaenyra shouted pointing an accusatory finger at Alicent but Justice chuckled.

"Oh the one that summons me has immunity from the punishment." Justice corrected.

"WHAT!" Rhaenyra spat her neck still burning.

"Did you know that clause?" Justice pondered and Alicent shook her head shocked. "I believe it." Just agreed. "Alright well... Ops, sorry Aemond. I keep forgetting why I'm actually here. I have been known to go to far to make a point," she looked around the room. "But I always get results."

Aemond stared back at her curiously. 

"Well it only seems fair. An eye for an eye for an eye." Screams wailed out Luke and Rhaena both clutching at their faces.

"I think my work here is done." Justice remarked and with a wink she was gone.

"My eye!"

"My eye!"

"Aemond look at me." Alicent rasped and a smile curved his face.

"I got my eye back."