10. Pawns

Monster / Petyr Baelish out now!

"Larys did this for you? He is dead because of you!" Rhaenyra shouted. 

"I never asked for such things." Alicent corrected. "I never wanted him dead. I wanted you to stop flaunting your privilege around when I-"

"When you what? Took my father and my crown?" Rhaenyra hissed, Justice looked between them. 

"I never asked for this." Alicent corrected. "I never wanted Viserys, I never wanted to be queen. I just wanted my friend back!" Alicent plead desperately. "But not anymore." she added after a breath. "I see you for who you are." 

"This is certainly strife..." Justice chuckled out. "Wouldnt you say? Rhaenyra? You feel the strife between your families?" Justice mused and Rhaenyra clenched her jaw. A little giggle left Justice lips and Aemond was hypnotized by her. 

''I have felt the... strife... between our families of late, my Queen. And for any offense given by mine, I apologize.'' Rhaenyra had began as she stared over at Alicent. ''But we are one house. And long before that, we were friends.'' Rhaenyra offered. ''My son Jacaerys will inherit the Iron Throne after me. I propose we betroth him to your daughter, Helaena. Ally ourselves... once and for all.'' Viserys smiled happily but Alicent was not pleased. ''Let them rule together.''

''A most judicious proposition.'' Viserys agreed.

''Additionally, if Syrax brings forth another clutch of eggs, your son Aemond will have his choice of them, uh... a symbol of our goodwill.'' Rhaenyra went on

''Rhaenyra.'' Alicent said as her breasts started to leak.

''Oh, Seven Hells, um.'' Rhaenyra said sitting down

''My dear... a dragon's egg is a handsome gift.'' Viserys agreed.

"I have a dragon." Aemond cut in happily. "The largest dragon, not another egg that wont hatch. I have a dragon." Rhaena jumped up in anger and Rhaenys had to hold her back. 

''The King and I thank you for your offer and we will consider it duly.'' Alicent had said stiffly. ' 'You must rest now, husband.''

''Yes.'' Viserys agreed as Alicent helped him up

"Hold up." Justice declared as she held a hand up. "Hold up, hold up, hold the hell up." Justice looked to Rhaenyra she leaned forward on her elbows her hand propped on her chin. "You made a fuss about Viserys marrying you off and you did the same thing to your children as though they were pawns in your game."

"I wouldnt say-" Rhaenyra countered. 

"I would." Justice corrected. "Shall we... Aegon you were an innocent boy shitting your pants at the time. Oh, how you still have not changed." Justice tsked. 

"' Is that what I am to you? A prize to proffer about to the great houses?' young Rhaenyra questioned her father bitterly

"Stop." Rhaenyra begged.

"You're of age, Rhaenyra. And Jason Lannister is an excellent match.' Viserys had.

"I said stop!" Rhaenyra shouted. 

"He's arrogant and self-serious.' young Rhaenyra corrected

'Well, I thought you might have that in common.' Viserys countered as the continued their little match of whisper shouting in the middle of the festivities. 'Since you came of age, I've been slowly drowning in a lake of parchment flung from every corner of the realm. Marriage proposals, all. And I have tried often to discuss it with you, but you've refused me at every turn.''

''That is because I do not wish to get married.'' Young Rhaenyra had shouted in anguish. Justice hummed looking between them. 

''Even I do not exist above tradition and duty, Rhaenyra!" Viserys shouted back, Rhaenyra opened her mouth to object but a knight spoke up silencing them. ''You must marry.'

"Hypocritical much?" Justice questioned. 

"You are a monster." Rhaenyra seethed. 

"I'm just telling facts it is hard for those invested in fraud to face me, I understand that. But I am honest and true. I bring justice." Justice remarked calmly. 

Daemon chuckled looking to Rhaenyra and her pinched face. 

"And dont get me started on Daemon." Justice groaned. "But I shall because I'm having too much fun pulling all your skeletons out of the wardrobe!" Justice assured. "Lets start with the night things went sour... but Aemond was conceived that night so one good thing came out of it." 

"Gross." Aegon murmured. 

'What is this place?' Young Rhaenyra had questioned. 

"Fucking hell." Rhaenyra grumbled. 

'It's where people come to take what they want.' younger Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fucking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

"You liar!" Alicent shouted. "Honestly! I stood up for you and you lied to my face!"

"I didnt." Rhaenyra seethed. 

'A marriage is a duty...' Daemon had said. 

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fucking who we want.' Daemon told her his lips meeting hers his hand sliding up her leg before he pulled himself away. Breathlessly Rhaenyra opened her eyes watching him leave.

"See?" Rhaenyra hissed. 

"You kissed my daughter in a brothel?" Viserys questioned disgusted. 

"You should have seen what I did to her on the beaches." Daemon countered and Rhaenys was appalled, at her own daughters funeral Daemon was fucking another woman. 

Rhaenyra had to get back home, she ran through the streets getting to the castle she approached her door and Criston looked at her surprised. She was supposed to be in her room, fast asleep, how did she get around him? 

"Dont look away Criston." Justice coed as he looked to his feet. "Everyone's baggage is coming out." He swallowed the lump in his throat. 

'Princess? Princess, are you, are you hurt?' Criston had questioned and Alicent glanced back at him, she had known, of course she did but to see the night it happened, it made her heart clench with rhaenyras betrayal.

 ''I-I should alert the Lord Commander.'' Criston had offered very confused. 

'No.' Rhaenyra said taking his helmet

'My helmet.' Rhaenyra chucked, she had seen enough to know that she wanted more and she wanted Criston. Quickly they undressed themselves before they had a moment to think of how wrong it was, because it felt right.

"Oh I'm not done with my little Criston and Rhaenyra scandals." Justice assured as she looked to the appalled faces around her. "We are only just getting started.