7. Counting Crimes

"So today... Lucarys can you tell me what happened today?" Justice pondered. "Honesty please."

"Jace was woken up and the twins got me up too..."

''Jace, what are we doing?'' Luke had asked it was far to late for them to be up and about. He grabbed his blade hesitantly as Rhaena and Baela pulled him along. "Jace, I dont like this." Luke admitted but no one was listening to him or maybe he wasnt saying the words out loud. Fear coursed through him and he gripped tighter to the blade. "Maybe we should get a grown up?" Luke offered.

"There is no time." Rhaena spat.

"We need to get the dragon back!" Baela agreed.

"But... well... are you sure thats a good idea?" Luke countered.

"Man up." Rhaena hissed.

"You dont have to be mean about it." LUke grumbled.

''It's him.'' Rhaena remarked bitterly.

''It's me.'' Aemond agreed, he just had the ride of his life, he had a dragon now.

''Vhagar is my mother's dragon.'' Baela shouted. Luke looked between them cautiously, he gripped his to his blade, it was Aemond, Aemond wouldnt hurt him. SUrely, they could talk this out.

''Your mother's dead. And Vhagar has a new rider now.'' Aemond said proudly.

"Well that was harsh." Luke murmured. Luke remembered giving Aemond the pink dread, the look of sadness on Aemonds face as they all followed Aegons lead laughing out at Aemond's dismay, it seemed like fun at the time.

''She was mine to claim.'' Rhaena shouted in outrage. Luke gripped tighter to his blade nervously as everyone started shouting.

''Then you should've claimed her!'' Aemond countered smugly.  'Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride. It would suit you.'' Rhaena didn't like that one bit she charged at him. Both twins but Aemond struck them down. Luke screamed, a battle cry on his lips. ''Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!'' Aemond warned and Jacaerys yelled out as he charged. They all charged at Aemond getting him to the ground, punching him. But Aemond had fire in him. Luke charged ahead running through the sand kicking it up as he moved. Aemond kicked the girls off and sent a punch to Luke's face, breaking his nose. Luke screamed stumbling backwards blood gushed into his mouth from his nose. He was awake now and he was furious.

''You will die screaming in flames just as your father did! Bastards.'' Aemond declared as he stood up.

''My father's still alive.'' Luke corrected holding his nose.

''He doesn't know, does he, Lord Strong?'' Aemond smirked back at them. Dark black hair, how could he not. Luke saw Jace's anger and he knew what Aemond was insinuating. Lukes knuckles turned white as he gripped his blade his jaw tense. Jace kicked sand up at Aemond he flinched back as Luke lunged his blade at Aemonds face slicing his eye. Aemond screamed out as he fell. Luke looked to the blade in his hand, eye matter little chunks still on the blade, it clattered to the ground. Aemond wailed and wailed.

"And then Ser harrold came." Luke finished.

"Thank you for your candor." Justice remarked. "Now back to this dragon claiming nonsense...." Justice let out a deep sigh as she leaned back in her chair. "Rhaenys Targaryen and Daemon Targaryen, please step forward."

Aemond looked between them curiously.

"Meleys was daemons parents dragon... ALyssa and Baelon," Justice recalled. "And now she belongs to Rhaenys... am I wrong?"

"You are right, Lady... Justice." Rhaenys answered awkwardly.

"Good, good." Justice agreed. "And caraxes was aemon- your father rhaenys- his dragon." Justice looked between Daemon and Rhaenys. "Again is that correct?"

"Yes Justice." Daemon agreed with a wink. Justice scoffed, she didnt like that.

"Did you two discuss claims before taking each others parents dragons? No? Well." Justice smirked. "I think we are done here, yet again."

They children started shouting again, they really didnt have a long attention span. But then Rhaenyra was shouting at Alicent and Alicent at Rhaenyra and Viserys was huffing out a breath incredulously.

"Fine, fine, fine." Justice waved a hand silencing them. "Jacaerys strong sit down I will not have violence in my courtroom!"

"Velaryon!"

"Oh-kay!" Justice declared. "One plus one is two, five plus five is ten and what am I missing?" All the children were suddenly beside her. "Aegon. Helaena and poor sweet baby Aemond and their prospective parents..." justice pointed at Alicent and Viserys. "Then Baela amd Rhaena and their father. Laena rest your soul you sweet innocent child." Justice went on and rhaenyra grit her teeth. "And now Jacaerys and Lucarys... rhaenyra and laenor and yet... you see. You see the hair. You see the facial features? And yet you look at me like im the crazy person!" Justice tsked. "Moving on!"

"I was promised justice." Alicent whimpered.

"Yes." Justice agreed.

"What about your crimes?" Rhaenyra hissed jabbing a finger towards Alicent.

"Well if we are counting crimes..." justice mused. "Lets begin from the beginning... Alicent. We shall start with you."

"Me?" Alicent rasped meeting Justice's gaze.

"I suppose it should be your father. But you were complicit."