When you have Your first kiss

Snake: While the rest of the gang is out. You and Mr Snake are on the couch watching a horror movie. You jump while the killer leaps from around the corner in the movie. Snake got startled when he saw you jump. He looks at you in worry. You all of a sudden you feel his tail caressing your back. You look at him. "It's okay honey. Its just a movie." Snake says in a soft voice. "Thanks snake" you say to him while smiling at him. His tail reaches your shoulder and pull you closer to him while you two are still facing eachother. He pulled you so close to him that you two where only a couple of inches away from eachother. He leans in closer and softly connects his lips to yours. He closes his eyes while you close yours. After Two minutes later you pull away slowly. " Your the best kisser snake" you giggle to him. "Any time sugar" He says while smirking giving you a sly eye.

Wolf: You and Wolf are at a water park. You and him go to the biggest water slide at the entire theme park. Your too scared to go down it because it was to large. Once you reach the top waiting to go down the slide. You two are next to go down. "I..I can't " you start to panic. 'Want me to go first so you feel comfortable with me at the bottom?" Asked Wolf. " That will make me feel better" you say. He stands in front of you holding your sides and leans down to connect his lips to yours. You do this for about 30 seconds. " You got this, you've got to be brave" He says to you in a soft voice. He leans over to your ear. " I love you" He whispers to you. " I love you too wolf" you whispers to him back. Then he goes down the slide. You look down to see if he made it down and he reached the bottom of the slide. You finally go down and when you reach the bottom of the slide he greets you with a big hug.