How they would seduce you +18❌️

Snake:

- He would pin you on the bed and kiss you while touching you

- When you suck a push pop in front of him he flicks his forked tongue and stares at you with a sly grin.

- When you both are lying down in bed and you're on your phone. He would secretly move his tail and rub your clothed private area. And then grin at you.

- When you two are sitting on the couch watching TV while the others are out he would place his tail on your lap slowly rubbing it. He looks at the ground and then at you. " Hey Y/N" He says in a calm tone. "Yes?" You ask. " What if we uh...you know...c... can I taste you?" He asked in a nervous tone. You get up from the couch and hold snakes tail and drag him to his room so you both have UwU time.

Wolf:

- Wolf would often pretend to knock you over so you both would end up in positions

- You two would be making out on the counter with your legs wrapped and locked around his waist. He would then move his paws up and down your chest to your breast.

- If you both showered together he would ask you if he can see your breasts. He then would give them a soft nip making you let out a small moan.

- When you make out he would nip at your neck softly to make you moan a little.

Requested by Kylie7680