Mr Snake Senarios

Mr Snake is very over protective of you. If anyone dared to flirt with you, Mr Snake would launch himself at him and wrap himself around him to try to squeeze the life out of him. After one minute of him squeezing him. He would threaten him to not come near you again and he would tell him to run before he actually strangles him. The man runs away leaving a smiling Snake. He would slither to you and he would tell you he will always be here to protect you.

The only person Snake would share his push pops with is you. If Shark would ask Snake for a push pop. He would quickly slither to you and he would say it's for you and him only.

Snake isn't really the romantic person but he would only do super romantic things for you. We would take you out on a date to a fancy restaurant so he could impress you. But mostly he takes you to a coffee shop.

If It was your birthday he would give you everything you want to make you happy. He would take you to your Favorite restaurant and then your favorite theme park.

When Mr Snake wants to cuddle, he would tell you to lay down and then he would lightly wrap himself around your body and rest his head on your chest. Before he would fall asleep he would give you a kiss on your forehead and cheek and then he would fall asleep.