If you bought an inflatable pool

Mr Snake: He would go get his swim suit on and tell you to get the inflatable pool out so he can help you inflade it. After you two inflade the pool you get the garden hose to fill up the pool. After it's filled up Snake jumps in first which causes the water to splash you. "Hey!" You shout while giggling at him. " Come on Y/N the waters fine" He says while giving you a smirk. You slowly crawl in and sit down to relax. " Your right the water is fine" you say while moving your arms around underwater. Snake swims through the shallow water over to you. "Here N/N. Cooler way to cool off of a hot day" says Snake while handing you a push pop with his tail. " Awww thank you honey!" You say while giving him a large hug.

Wolf: Wolf will start to help you set up the pool. He'll help you inflade the pool and fill it up with water. When you ask him if the gang wants to join but he says he only wants it to be you and him for now. You both go to and get your swim suits on and grab some snacks and return to relax in the pool. You both relax and talk for a bit. After 20 minutes Wolf starts to flirt with you about your swim suit being very revealing. He thinks you look hot in the swim suit. After 30 or 40 minutes you both go inside and watch a movie.

 After 30 or 40 minutes you both go inside and watch a movie