❌️Mr Snake x Fem Reader❌️NSFW ❌️

Mr Snake and you were laying in bed watching tv. Mr Snake had an idea pop in his head. " Hey Y/N?" He asked in his raspy voice. You hummed in question. "We've been together for a while, and I was wondering if you wanted to mate." He said blushing. You look at him wide eyed. He noticed and covered his eyes with his tail. You smile and climb onto him. "Here you go hon." You take off your shirt which makes him cover his mouth with his tail. "It's okay, you can touch them" you say gently.  He slowly but hesitantly moves his tail around your breasts in a O shape. He gets enough courage to suck on them. You let out a soft moan and it makes him giggle a little. He starts to suck even harder. You moan a little louder. He moves his tail caressing your cheek. "It's okay" he mumbles. After a few minutes he let's go. He unbuttons his Hawaiian shirt and takes off his hat. He asks he can take off your pants and you approve so he does. You feel embarrassed because your bear naked in front of a snake. "So uh...weres your vent at?" You ask. He wraps his tail around your wrist and guides you to finding it. "Right..." You find it. "Here..." He says whimpering a little. You start playing with it messing around with his cloaca. You slowly sink a finger in making him moan with his eyes closing. You pump your finger in and out. His moans are small but are alittle muffled. After a few minutes of fingering him. You start licking his vent. He moans even louder with is eyes rolled back and biting his lip. You happily thrust your tongue inside of him. He pants with his tongue sticking out. You pull back and his twin erections pop out. You start sucking on them like a push pop. He loudly groans and moans your name. His eyes roll back. "Oooh...Nnph...I love you so...so much... your such a good, good girl, fuck..." He cooes. He rolls over and now he's the one pining you down "Now let me return the favor." He says in a sly tone. He moves his head closer to your vigina and he starts licking. You moan his name out loud. He hums into you softly. He thrusts his tounge inside of you and flicks his tounge inside. You hang onto his body tightly. He uses his tail to keep one flap open to get better access. After a few minutes of him eating you out. " Since you've been a good girl for me I'll prep you" He slowly pushes in with his tail and thrusts in and out. You moan loudly for him to keep going. He thrusts faster and harder to make you moan louder. "Yeeeaah you like that buddy?" He asks. After thrusting hard you climax on his tail. He pulls out licking the nectar off of his tail. You wrap your legs around his body while He positions himself and pushes his twin erections in. He groans loudly and You scream and he calms you down with a kiss to the lips. He thrusts in and out of you. "Ooh Fuck...S-Snake...Mmph" you moan out. " S-So... T-Tight for... Mmph...Ahh...Me. He groans out. "Honey I can't last long..." he says. "Meee toooo fuck!" You moan. " Fill up your girlfriend" you pant. "I fill you with my snakelets." He says. He then fills you. After staring happily at eachother he pulls out of you making you whimper. He falls down next to you. And nozzles your neck. "Mine" He mumbles. "I'm yours" you reply.  "I love you baby" He says falling asleep. " I love you too" you reply to him.