Mr Wolf x Fem Reader ❌️NSFW❌️

❌️THIS IS A NSFW Chapter, if you don't like Smut then do not read!❌️

Mr. Wolf and you were relaxing in bed one night watching TV eating your favorite cereal. Wolf and you look at eachother. "What do you want to do? We don't have any plans tonight." You say " Well I do" he says grinning and looking at you with sly eyes. He rubs his hand slowly on your clothed clit. You wrap your arms around his back and hold onto him tightly like a hug. You moan his name softly and that turns him on more. He slowly pulls your pants down and then your underwear. Then he rubs your clit slowly and gently. "Wooolf" you moan quietly. "You like that huh?" He asks. "Yesss" you groan. He slowly sinks two of his fingers inside making your flinch and moan loudly. He looks at you in worry with his ears folded backwards. "It's ok, it's ok, it feels good" you reassure him. "Y-yeah, u-uh o-okay" He studders. He begins trusting in and out slowly. His trusts go faster and alittle harder. Finally you climax on his fingers. You look away in embarrassment. "I can't wait to have a taste." He says happily. He moves his head closer to your clit and starts happily licking and lapping you the liquid. "Wooolf" you moan loudly. Your moaning makes his tail wag even faster.  He trusts his tongue inside of you at a fast pace. When he's finnished you finally moan "f*ck me" to him. He obeys and lines his erection at your entrance. "Really babe?" He asks you. "Yes, go easy first" you say kind of nervous.  He then pushes in and that let's out a moan out of both of you. "God...y-your tight baby" He groans out. He thrusts in and out of you at a steady pace. "WOOOOOLF" you moan loudly. He thrusts harder and you moan louder. "Your such a good good boy, f*ck" you moan and whimper. "Oh my God I love you so much" He groans. "I love you to Moe" you moan. "Knot me Wolf! Fill me will your puppies!" You scream. " Take my kids babe!" He screams back. He slams Into you at a brutally hard pace. His Knot finally pops into you. Wolf howls while he fills you. After 20 minutes of panting his Knot finally goes back to normal. And He pulls out of you slowly making you whimper abit over the sensitivity. Both of you fall asleep holding eachother tightly.

Should I make another part?
Should a do one with Snake?
Requests are still open