chapter 2 : just cute

"when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes

"when it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes. it is the only thing that makes us feel alive."

❥❥❥

"what would you like to order, sir?"

"um.. what do you have?" taehyung asked as jimin started to say about all the varieties of caffeines that's available.

"do you have something, that's not caffeine?" tae asked smiling awkwardly.

"sure sir. we have; green tea, iced tea, lemonade, peppermint white hot chocolate, hot chocolate―"
(googled starbucks' menu lol)

"ah i'll have a hot chocolate, please."

"sure thing. we'll get your order right away."

taehyung just looked around the place for a bit when he saw a handsome figure walking, heading towards the cashier's place.

he was talking to another handsome man with broad shoulders, who's the cashier he assumes.

they began laughing for a reason unknown to taehyung, with the first guy showing off his bunny smile.

taehyung just watched his moves from far. he felt happy seeing him.

he was waiting for his order patiently. he didn't know why, he wanted that bunny guy to give his order.

it didn't take much time for his order to arrive. he saw a guy, with a bright sunshine-like smile, placing his hot chocolate.

"your order, sir."

"this cafe is surrounded by handsome workers." taehyung thought to himself.

with disappointment, he left to his dorm. it was past nine.

"why are you late?" yoongi shot the question as soon as he entered.

"i went to a cafe."

"which one?" joon asked curiously.

"the one near the park. caffeine."

"but you hate coffee."

"yoongi hyung, there's other stuff too," joon chuckled at the both of them. "it was really a good one. y'all should try."

"for sure." joon agreed.

"all the workers are handsome."

"i knew it. that's why you went there." yoongi hit the table, gummy smile displaying.

"no, of course i didn't know any of them before."

"did you find someone interesting taehyung ah?" joon asked with hope.

"well, there was this one guy, but- it doesn't matter. he was just cute that's it." tae said as he remembered his bunny smile.

"of course you said that." yoongi shook his head.

❥❥❥

taehyung didn't know why, he had the huge urge to go to the cafe, just to see the bunny guy again.

he was desperate to see him.

and that's how he ended up visiting the café very often.

it's been one solid month, and tae still didn't make a move. it's not like jungkook came out often.

he never served him. it's either jimin or hobi. he was frustrated. he wanted to get to know the boy better.

here he is again. in the café, waiting to see jungkook from far away. again.

taehyung said his order to hobi. jungkook showed up all of a sudden.

he stared at him like a creep. then jungkook turned his head and looked at him for the first time.

taehyung screamed inside.

he looked away immediately, trying not to be obvious.

but three seconds later, he looked at him again. and found him already looking at him. he looked away again. that's the most embarrassing moment.

he tried looking through the window to divert himself from the embarassing moment. he just got lost in there. he forgot about everything, looking at the view outside.

"your order sir." he heard a sweet but unfamiliar voice.

his heart jumped out of his chest looking jungkook that close, giving his order.

he wanted to speak something to him so bad.

"thank you." that's all that came out. atleast he was happy that it wasn't a stutter.

he took the cup in his hand. his hand, which was shaking violently.

"taehyung calm the f down. why are you so worked up. it's just a guy."

"should i ask him out the next time?"

to be continued...

❥❥❥

thank you so much for reading <3

is it boring? it will get better don't worry :))

fated destiny's next episode will be out soon ☕