chapter 9 : flower

“and it's the only thing that i know, know

“and it's the only thing that i know, know.”

❥❥❥

it was a wonderful morning.

chirps of birds, the melody of the wind, sunlight shining like a paradise, making the place dreamy.

all of them were too tired to go around anywhere, so they stayed in, the whole day. waking up to a place like this on the next day felt blissful.

taehyung had an even more blissful sight to watch. jungkook giggling, running around the big ground, with jimin chasing him from behind.

his thick cherry lips stretched into a beautiful boxy smile.

he ran towards him, chasing jimin.

"taehyung what the fu♡k are you doing?!"

"i wanna play with you guys too!" he kept smiling, chasing jimin.

jungkook laughed his ass off, running faster now.

"gotcha!" he yelled, catching jimin.

"let me go!! that bunny stole my phone!"

"he what?!" taehyung asked, dumbfounded.

jungkook stuck his tongue out, before running away from them.

"woah. did i just get tricked by cuteness?" he stood there talking to himself.

he saw jimin and jungkook finally getting settled from their bickering, and went near them.

joon and yoongs were silently judging him.

"look at him. little traitor." yoongi whispered.

"all he hangs out with, is them. especially jimin."

"he needs a bait." joon nodded to yoongs.

"we need to get back at him hyung."

"oh, leave that to me."

"hello guys! do you want a photograph?"

"tae, you sound like those people that ask tourists to let them take a photo." jimin teased.

"so what? the offer's still on the table."

"mm, tell me you won't ask for money."

tae groaned. "you know what? no money for jungkook. but— i'll charge for you." he said with an evil grin.

jungkook giggled, "why though?" tae felt like all the butterflies in the big garden ran inside his tummy. 'cause JUNGKOOK JUST SPOKE TO HIM!! (he barely does so it's a pretty big deal for him, no need to laugh at him.)

"because you're prettier." tae showed his cute boxy smile. jungkook bit his lips, trying to suppress the smile that's threatening to form at the cute compliment.

but someone was burning in annoyance.

"YOONGI HYUNG YOUR FRIEND CALLED ME UGLY!" he stomped away from them, towards his boyfriend.

"oh shit. let's move from here," he took jungkook's hands in his own, before dragging him from there.

"okay, let's take a picture of you now. go stand besides that tree."

jungkook made a peace sign, showing his bunny teeth.

"wait, wait—" he ran towards a plant nearby, and plucked a flower. he went to kook, placing the small flower on his hair. "perfect!"

jungkook blushed, feeling the taller male so close to him. and the way he placed a flower on him just to take a photograph of him, made the boy feel something.

"there we go~" tae ran towards kook after clicking the photo. he took a polaroid.

"awe! that looks good. wow, you're really a good photographer."

tae giggled, "thanks!!" he mentally noted to brag about this to yoongs and joon.

"guys let's have breakfast!!" namjoon yelled from the other side.

everyone rushed inside to the dining room, while jungkook went inside his own room and kept the flower tae gave him inside a book of his'.

─⭑─