chapter 3 : whipped cream

"we keep this love in a photograph

"we keep this love in a photograph. we made these memories for ourselves."

❥❥❥

[BEFORE WE BEGIN, LEMME JUST THANK EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR VOTING THIS STORY. THANKS A MILLION FOR THE SUPPORT! I LOVE YOU ALL SM <33]

"oh gosh you are so in love!!"

"i'm not yoongi hyung!! i think i have a crush. it's not that deep."

"it doesn't look so to me." joon said with a teasing smile. "i wanna see that guy you made you fall so hard."

"well, why don't you join me tomorrow?"

"sure. what about you yoongi hyung? you coming?"

"ah should i really? do you have any pictures of him tae?"

"nope. but he looks like a bunny." he giggled saying that.

"fine i'll go with you two."

"let's call it a date then!"

❥❥❥

it was the next day, the three were walking towards the cafe.

"how long should i walk?" yoongi whined.

"did you just, whine? no need to worry, we're almost here."

they soon reached the cafe.

"wait, this is where jimin works."

"oh really?! that's a good coincidence, that we can finally meet your boyfriend."

"yeah. i hope my bunny and jimin are friends. i could use some help, ya know?"

yoongi just shrugged and got inside.

they took a seat together. jimin easily spotted his boyfriend and ran over to him.

"yoongi hyung!! what a surprise, you took your precious time to visit me?" jimin said, sarcasm dripping.

"ah come on jimin-ah. don't behave like that to your customer. bring us something good." he said, teasing his boyfriend.

"since yoongi hyung isn't nice enough to introduce us, this is namjoon, his roommate and friend, sadly."

"oh, nice to meet you namjoon hyung. yoongi told a lot about you."

"wow that's odd. all good things i hope."

"can you both stop dissing me?"

"i'm taehyung by the way." he introduced himself, completely ignoring yoongi.

"very nice to meet you two. i've seen you before. you're one of our regular customers, right?"

"of course. he really seems to like your café." yoongi teased him.

they gave their orders to jimin, now waiting for kook to appear.

"there there! it's that bunny."

"oh, him? wanna know his name, taehyung-ah?"

"yes please! i'm dying to."

"he's cute." joon said cutting their convo.

"he's trying to steal your boy tae. watch out."

"why would you say that yoongi hyung?!" he glared at the older as he just gave his gummy smile in return.

"when are you gonna make a move, tae? i won't be surprised if this goes on for a few years."

"why is yoongi hyung so in a mood to roast me today?"

"you know he's always like that. the cashier is handsome though." joon said eyeing a certain someone with broad shoulders.

"like i've said, everyone here is good looking. but the bunny's the cutest!"

"ah here we go again!"

"by the way he's not a cashier joon hyung. i guess he's a cook. him and bunny are always in the kitchen."

"you know every single details of this place, don't you?"

"yep." tae replied to yoongi with a smug smile.

"he's jungkook by the way."

"w-what?"

"why are you stuttering idiot? i just said his name. he's jungkook, i've met him before. he's jimin's best friend."

"wow!! what a cute name for a cute boyy!! yoongi hyung you gotta spill all the tea rn!!"

"he is a whipped cream."

"indeed." yoongs agreed on joon.

it was time for them to leave. yoongi promised to spill all about kook when they get home.

joon and yoongi left before tae. tae just stood there, looking, or gawking at kook who was the cashier for now.

"how much is this candy?" he asked generally, not daring to look at kook. he looked at jin instead, who was standing beside kook doing some work.

he just wanted to get some candy for his hyungs.

"5 dollars each." kook just spoke with tae!!! he was going crazy but acted cool.

"i'll get three."

he got the candies and left with a whole garden of butterflies inside his tummy.

"what's with your face?" yoongi questioned a weird looking tae.

"I TALKED WITH HIM!!!"

"he's so in love."

to be continued...

❥❥❥

thank you so much for reading ♥️

make sure to love yourself 💜