chapter 6 : planning

"you won't ever be alone

"you won't ever be alone."

❥❥❥

"i think we should leave. hyung it's too late,"

"jimin told us to wait, taehyung ah."

"don't you want to talk to jungkook, hm?"

"yes namjoon hyung, but they're literally closing their café. see the doors are closed. why are they closing?"

yoongi slammed his hands on the table, making the two of them startle.

"they aren't gonna kidnap you. now shut the f up and stop panicking."

taehyung scoffed out loud, "rude."

"hey guys! i'm sorry for the late, was a little busy. but yoongi told us that you guys will be okay with talking late at night since y'all are busy in the morning."

"it's true we were busy this morning, but we are free in the weekends. but the night part, yoongi hyung you said that?" taehyung asked with a weirded out face.

yoongi just shrugged and whispered in his ears, "you wanna get close with jungkook or no?"

taehyung gave him a look and smiled at jimin.

jimin took the cue and brought jin, jhope, and jungkook with him.

"hey all!! i'm hobi. jimin must've told a lot of things about me!!"

"he said you're too loud." jimin smacked yoongi's arm for saying that.

"he must've also said that he has a big fat crush on me, eh?"

yoongi was speechless. this hobi guy is pretty much savage.

they all took their seat in the chairs, making a circle, around the big round table. all the seven of them were present.

jungkook smiled at taehyung from where he was sitting, making taehyung's heart go boom-boom.

"hey guys, i'm jin."

"i'm namjoon, nice to meet you all." just like that everyone introduced themselves.

"i've heard your name somewhere." jin said to namjoon.

"oh, he writes stories. must've heard it there." taehyung was quick to advertise his friend's talent.

"oh, really? i thought i have seen his name in a cook book. anyways, seems like i'm wrong."

everyone laughed at the older guy, namjoon just sitting there shocked.

"he and cooking, are very far from each other. the kitchen will be burnt if you let them together."

"omg tae, stop doing this to me." jin laughed his windshield wiper laugh, making namjoon's heart flutter.

"you have a nice laugh."

"oh? thanks. you guys, see for yourself. i have my own fanbase just for my laugh."

"jin hyung stop being dramatic before he takes his word back." jungkook who was quiet this whole time, opened his mouth.

"anyways!! before you guys start bickering again, let's decide about our plan." jimin said wiggling his eyebrows.

"what plan?"

"tae this is a planning session!" yoongi answered for him.

"yes, it was my idea. i thought, why don't we all go out on a small tour or something?"

"wow, so quick. we don't even know each other." jin was quick to oblige.

"hyung, you're saying you don't wanna go with us?" jimin asked with his puppy like eyes, with a hint of tease in them.

"of course not. i'm just saying why don't we get to know each other first, then plan on going out?

"i really wanna punch this jin guy right now." taehyung whispered in namjoon's ears. "chill, i'm sure he has a point." tae looked at joon in disbelief.

"well, this actually begun when me and yoongi hyung were having a talk where we both don't hang out these days. so we thought, why not unite our own friends and go out together as a group? it was my idea. besides it's been so long since we four of us went on a tour. why not join yoongi hyung's friends and go together?"

"well, that sure sounds good." jin took a moment to look at jungkook. he's the reason he first slightly denied on going, since he knew jungkook isn't very comfortable with new people. let alone going on a tour. "let's just make sure everyone is okay with this, yeah?"

jungkook smiled at jin understandingly. though he looked a bit hesitant, he can see those three guys are very friendly and good. and he can't deny this as everyone looked quite excited.

everyone agreed, being excited for the hang out.

"actually, it doesn't matter if we don't know each other. we'll get to know by this little trip." jin said.

hoseok voiced out his agreement. that's when taehyung whispered something in yoongi's ears.

"hyung, is jungkook single? please get this one piece of information for me."

yoongi gave him a look before saying, "anything you want." taehyung thought; yoongi hyung's the sweetest. i wonder what i'll do without him.

yoongi cleared his throat before talking, "everyone, before we go, who are all in a committed relationship, please raise your hands up." yoongi raised his own hand, having a blank expression.

"what?" taehyung looked at him with a weird expression. i take that back.

jimin raised his hands as well.

"i know, my boyfriend can be really weird sometimes."

"you satisfied? jungkook's single?" he whispered to tae.

"yeah, very much. though that was really unnecessary."

"you ungrateful prick."

to be continued...

❥❥❥

i swear the next part will be out soon, and sorry for the late hehe

thanks for reading ♥️ share your thoughts or I'll haunt you in your dreams <33