epilogue

"wait for me to come home

"wait for me to come home."

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"don't be nervous. it's gonna work out." yoongi said, nodding his head, as he pat tae's shoulder.

it's been two years that the two are together now.

taehyung decorated kook's balcony. with some stars and moon hanging by the top, and poured wine for all of them, and themselves.

and the best part, the photographs of him and kook, and the ones he took of jungkook alone, before they started dating.

all those were hanging, filling the place so beautifully. he did all the work by himself, putting his thoughts and hardwork into it.

and of course, how can we forget, the ring.

today he's gonna propose his love, to lock themselves in a promise of forever.

"you guys go hide in- in jimin's room. and he'll come searching for y'all. now hurry up! we should hide."

everyone nodded and left the place immediately.

the balcony is a pretty big space, so it was easier for him to make it there.

even the moon looks beautiful tonight, as if it prettied itself for jungkook, just like how taehyung did.

"hyung!! jin hyung!! where are you? i'm hungry make something for me!" jungkook entered through the main door, yelling and making his presence known.

he searched everywhere around the house, except for the balcony.

finding jimin's door locked, he sulked. he's hungry, and no one's there to take care of him?

but then, he heard a sound coming from the balcony. his eyes lit up and he ran towards the direction, in hopes of finding someone.

but all that he found was a bunch of photographs of himself and his taehyung.

"wha..."

before he can gasp and be surprised for his part, taehyung almost fell down, trying to go on his knees.

he went down anyways, and looked at kook with his love filled eyes.

"baby, i didn't know that you were the one, when i first met you. but now i know, so i don't wanna waste anymore time. let's not waste any more time and start our life together. will you marry me?"

jungkook's already big doe eyes became even more big. he noticed his hyung's are here to.

"tae..." he smiled and jumped in excitement. "YES!! what do you think i'll say HUH?! I LOVE YOU!! LET'S GET MARRIED ALREADY BRING THE PRIEST!"

"baby you're adorable! come here!" he hugged him real tight and placed kisses all over his face.

"oh the ring!" taehyung exclaimed. jungkook forgot about it too.

he threw his head back and laughed, before showing his fingers to tae.

taehyung went on his knees again, and kissed his ring finger before slipping the ring in.

jungkook felt happy tears run down his cheeks.

"oh gosh no i ain't crying! i have made fun of all the people that cry on their engagement. my hyungs are gonna make fun of me now!" he sniffed.

they all laughed. taehyung picked jungkook up and spinned him around.

"no one will make fun of my fiancé."

"he saw the chance, and he took it." jimin said making everyone laugh.

it was a wonderful night, with all of them drinking and filling their tummies in the balcony with lots of laughters and chats.

jackson and jhope got together officially after taekook were exposed.

now everyone left, leaving the couple alone.

jungkook was sitting on taehyung's lap, admiring the moon.

"i'm so glad i found you hyung. i can't believe we're gonna get married."

"it's gonna be beautiful. our future. my future is far more beautiful when you're in the picture, baby."

"speaking of which, i love all the photographs. it's the most thoughtful way i can think of. thanks taehyungie. you made this night beautiful."

taehyung booped his nose.

"hyungie...i promise to stay with you forever. let's create beautiful memories together." he said resting his head on tae's chest.

taehyung smiled gently, and stroked his head.

"we will, love."

THE END.

thanks for everyone of you that gave a chance to this story. it's finally the end.

love you all 💗