chapter 7 : the drive

"wait for me to come home

"wait for me to come home."

❥❥❥

"i love you."

"shut up."

"don't be so rude, hyung. he's just expressing his love for you." joon said with a suppressed laugh.

"oh really? then lemme tell you, i don't want it." yoongi said, ready to throw hands.

"chill."

"you don't know namjoon ah. i can't put up with his love. he's doing this just cause i made a trip with kook. gosh."

namjoon laughed, looking at taehyung pout.

"is everyone here?"

"you might wanna take an attendance jiminie." taehyung said.

"jiminie? really? you are that close to him in a short period of time, huh?" yoongi inquired.

"yeah, the two have been really hitting it off lately." jin said, to which jimin gladly agreed, "of course we are."

after counting everyone in, they decided to move.

"jackson hyung, we can go." jimin said to jackson, the driver of the van. he's jimin's friend.

"okay."

yoongi and jimin; jungkook, jin and jhope; namjoon and taehyung, sat with each other.

"look how yoongi ditched us to sit with jimin, hyung." tae whispered to joon.

"that's right. though i think you might do that to me as well pretty soon." joon whispered back.

he scoffed. "how can you?" he made a face, "wait, i know you have a crush on jin hyung. why don't we swap?"

"taehyung-" joon blushed so hard at that.

"i didn't know you can blush, hyung. you look adorable."

"get away from me you freak!"

"i was just helping you :("

"nope, you just want to sit with jungkook." taehyung just sulked at that.

they were sitting comfortably, driving for a few minutes now. taehyung kept stealing glances at jungkook. so much that jungkook was slightly creeped out by him.

"why are y'all so boring?! why don't we dance together while we go?" taehyung initiated.

"taehyung ah, we are the only ones that are apparently bored. everyone's enjoying. jin sleeping, jungkook probably jamming to some good shit, and most importantly, the intresting part; yoongi and jimin having the time of their lives. and hobi flirting with the driver." namjoon whispered a whole lecture.

"eh? i thought hobi hyung was just having a normal convers-"

"normal conversation my booty."

"you meant to say, your as-"

"yes."

"you really think we should dance? why, so that we get our heads crushed as we dance in this fast moving van?" yoongi answered to taehyung's long asked question.

taehyung glared at him. jungkook looked at taehyung, and caught him already staring at him. he broke the eye contact, concentrating on his phone again.

jungkook heard them. and he knew. he really isn't a type to sing or dance like that in public. he's very introverted and shy.

"yes!! let's dance and roll!!" jimin yelled, excited. yoongi went =⁠_⁠= it's really not for him. he won't ever dance. not in public. gosh that's embarassing, why would someone wanna do that to themselves?

"that's rock and roll bitch." jin said.

"now, how are you suddenly wide awake jin hyung?"

jin completely ignored him.

now it's just vmin dancing in the van, and jhope would never, never miss a chance to dance. he ditched jackson and came to dance. vminhope started vibing, and soon jin joined them, doing weird moves along with the others who started twerking.

something inside yoongi's guts made him shake, looking at jimin twerking. no, he wasn't turned on. he just wanted to spill his twerking skills too. afterall, he belongs to the twerk line.

"y-you wanna join?" taehyung asked to jungkook, after hesitating a lot.

"pussy." namjoon whispered to himself. he's just too tired to dance.

"no." he shook his head in negative, expressionless.

when baepsae's ending came on, yoongi just couldn't. he tried, he really did.

yoongi said fuck it and twerked his butt off. (im sorry that's stupid)

everyone started throwing money on him, but seokjin catched it all. jungkook laughed, showing his bunny teeth, and taehyung didn't dare to miss it, and stared at him like a creep.

"it's spilling." yoongi said.

"what, what spilled!?" taehyung was panicking.

"your drool."

"i wish i could punch you, but jungkook's watching. and he wouldn't like the violence, he's a baby!"

"he ain't even looking at you idiot." tae looked back and saw that. yes. he wasn't giving an ounce of attention to him.

eventually, they all got tired and was about to sit. taehyung literally ran. and sat next to jungkook. kook looked at him, quite surprised, but didn't care much and went back to looking through the window.

taehyung looked really proud because he got the guts to sit next to him. he looked back at namjoon, proud smile still hasn't died. namjoon looked at him with the 'so done' look.

jin sat next to him, and namjoon stared at him; both at shock, and awe. jin just casually sat, and ran his fingers through his hair, and noticed namjoon staring at him.

"i'm handsome, aren't i?"

to be continued...

❥❥❥

thanks for reading!!

flip the pages and you'll see that it's a double update 😏 didn't expect that did ya? *flips hair in yoonji*