chapter 18 : get me outta here

"when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me

"when i'm away, i will remember how you kissed me. under the lamppost back on sixth street. hearing you whisper through the phone."

•  •  •

                     now playing [double take]
           .ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı.
    0:24 ─●──────── -2:56
            ↻      ◁ II ▷     ↺

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"these two..they act weird these days." seokjin said, raising his brow.

"i've been noticing that, too. they always stick together. what do you think is happening?" namjoon said.

"i don't know, atleast we admitted that we're dating. we should find out what's going on between the two."

taekook are in a relationship, for two weeks now.

today's the day they were forced to come to a club.

"argh i hate places like these."

taehyung giggled. "it's okay bunny, sometimes we should just adjust to stuff. we'll get outta here soon, yeah?"

jungkook whined and clinged to tae.

their friends were dancing in the club like wild teenagers.

taehyung excused himself to the bathroom, and when he came back, he saw a bartender talking with his jungkookie, with a flirty look on his eyes.

he clenched his fist, and made his way towards them.

"here i am. you wanna drink something?"

"oh tae you're back! look, meet hwan. he's my friend from uni."

oh

"hello. i'm taehyung. his boyfriend." the guy fake smiled, quite taken aback by the sudden information.

"nice to meet you. you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend, kookie?"

he giggled before speaking, "it happened a few days ago. and i didn't know you work here."

and then they went on talking, making tae lose his patience. it's easy to make him jealous. when they were quiet for a while,

"wanna dance?" tae asked, giving him his hands.

jungkook was curious. be wanted to experience that, dancing in a club with his boyfriend, but then he was hesitant.

"d-do you?"

"if you're okay with it."

jungkook giggled, "let's go~!"

that's how they were dancing to the beat, not fast, but slowly. very slowly.

feeling the movement, the movement of each muscle, and the warmth of their body.

jungkook got lost in taehyung's ocean eyes. yet again. and tae was getting hypnotized by the eyes that held the whole milky way galaxy.

"you're mine." he said, possesively.

"i want to be with you all the time. all of the time." jungkook blurted out.

"all yours. be with you all the time." he connected their foreheads, both thinking as if they're the only ones in the club.

the presence of all the people in the room seemed to fade away in their head.

the hyungs noticed the position they're in, and smirked knowingly.

with their foreheads still connected,

"tae..."

"hm?"

"get me out of here."

he grabbed his hands and dragged his lover out of the crowded place.

they were in the streets, and it was dark outside, and very quiet. no sign of people.

taehyung held his cheeks, and looked at his boyfriend in his eyes.

his hands were held by kook, and he held his'

"can i?" he asked, eyeing his lips. jungkook nodded and let him kiss away all his doubts and thoughts.

they kissed in the empty street, under a lamppost.

─⭑─