chapter 8 : romance in the woods

"loving can heal

"loving can heal. loving can mend your soul."

❥❥❥

"i'm handsome, aren't i?" and joon didn't know what to say to that. of course he's dead handsome, but he's too shy to admit it to himself.

he swore, he's very good at speaking, but now these damn words won't just come out of his mouth now.

"uh, y- i-"

"are you gay?" what? WHAT?! so many things he could've asked, and he chose THIS?

"well, yeah." he laughed softly, and wanted to ask the same but couldn't.

"panicked or confident?"

"wha-" this guy is really something. jin clapped his hands and wiped the window-no, laughed.

"so namjoon sii, you love to read books right? and you're a writer yourself?" wow. namjoon's name felt extra pretty today, coming out of those plump lips.

"yeah, i am." joon gave his dimple smile.

"what kind of stories do you write?" he asked, quite interested.

"fictional, and romantic mostly."

"oh wow. can you tell me one of those stories?"

"uh, really? you wanna hear my story?"

"of course dude i have a feeling that you're really good at this. and! tell me a love story with sad ending. one of yours."

"alright, i can do that." namjoon was quite excited. he already has one in his mind, and jin's gonna like it he guessed. but was a lil insecure, but so much excited because he was gonna narrate one of his own story to his crush.

he started telling him the story, as jin listened to him carefully. jin doesn't have an idea why he's doing this. he's not a big fan of reading stories or anything at all. he just went with it.

now, taehyung on the other hand, got inspired by his hyung, and thought to start a conversation with jungkook too.

"you love music? i love music too!!" taehyung said, looking at jungkook, who was listening to some songs.

jungkook gave a smile, "what kind of music do you listen?" taehyung asked again. jungkook showed him his playlist.

"wow, those are true gems! you have a very good taste in music." tae said, making jungkook a little taken aback, because tae didn't say the usual shit that everyone says to him. 'wHy aRe yOu sO QuIEt?'