chapter 12 : date night

"where our eyes are never closing, our hearts were never broken

"where our eyes are never closing, our hearts were never broken. and time's forever frozen, still."

☕︎☕︎☕︎

"what about this one?"

"eh~ the one before was better."

"kookie you look great in everything. stop being nervous, will ya?" jimin said shrugging.

"this is the seventh one jimin. jungkook ah, go with this one. i'm sure you'll look great." jin said.

"taehyung's head over heels for you. i can literally see it. he's gonna like it anyways!" jhope said laughing.

jungkook blushed at the remark.

after tae proposed him for a date, kook thought about it through, before he gave in. 'cause he kinda likes the older guy. he felt so comfortable around him.

whenever they talk, jungkook wouldn't stop giggling after their calls, and think about him all night.

he wore a white shirt, that had a pretty white flower on it, like himself. his black pants went well with his dark curls that brushed against his smooth skin.

and a white belt, that matched with his shirt.

in short, he looked like an angel.

taehyung arrived at the place way before

taehyung arrived at the place way before. he was tapping his foot on the marble floor, while biting his cherry lips.

unlike jungkook, taehyung appeared in full black.

jungkook finally walked in the restaurant. he found taehyung sitting there like a damn freaking model.

his jaw almost touched the ground at the drool-able sight.

"are we supposed to dress up that well? why is he so dressed up? or am i underdressed?"

jungkook bit his lips, at his revolving thoughts.

well, taehyung really tends to care about his dressing sense. not the boy's fault.

but that made jungkook question himself. yet, he made his way towards the handsome male, who immediately stood up.

"kookie! come, sit down." tae pulled out a chair for him to sit.

"hey..." he said down, flashing a shy smile.

" he said down, flashing a shy smile

"that's a... beautiful place." jungkook gasped.

"right? it's my kinda place, actually. i was really hoping you'd like it."

"like it? i love it, hyung." tae smiled.

"jungkook.. thanks for coming today. i really didn't think you'd accept this.

jungkook gave a shy smile before speaking, "of course. i wanted to..."

"i'm so happy about that. and, you look really pretty. i've been holding myself back from saying that ever since you arrived."

jungkook blushed, trying to cover it with a giggle. "thanks hyung. i thought i looked ridiculous."

"excuse me?!" taehyung was offended. how dare he? he looks like a prince.

they were interrupted by the waiter.

he was ready to take their orders, and taekook ordered their dinner.

"so, how do i look?" taehyung asked with no hint of hesitance.

"do i really need to say? half of the people here gawking at you should be enough." jungkook giggled that made taehyung's tummy do gymnastics.

"ah! still wanted to hear it from you." jungkook rose both of his eyebrows at the flirty remark.

he played it cool.

"oh, really?" tae almost whined. this little tease.

soon the dinner was already on their table, and the both were eating in silence.

jungkook decided to break it.

"can i ask you something?"

"yeah, go ahead."

"why did you wanna go out with me? is there..any particular reasons? or..just.."

"there is. i like you." you might've figured that out by now. taehyung is an open book.

blunting out whatever that comes to his mind. he continued,

"i wanted to get to know you more. i feel some spark when i see you. getting to know you more as a person, was something i wanted."

jungkook was almost speechless. "r-really?"

"yes, of course. i really like you kookie. i hope this isn't the last time we go on a date like this. i want to feel more of you. the real you."

"if you don't want to, i won't be forcing you, of course." he added.

jungkook smiled a genuine one, that said a million unsaid things and feelings that are locked in.

finally, someone likes him for who he is.

he flashed his bunny smile,

"i don't think this will be the last one either."

─⭑─

like it? 👀