chapter 11 : go on a date with me

“hmm, we keep this love in a photograph

hmm, we keep this love in a photograph. we made these memories for ourselves.

☕︎☕︎☕︎

the trip brought a lot of changes.

not only did they got to embrace new friendships, but also something more. especially for joon and jin.

but taehyung was still afraid to make a move.

"i'm not worried about namjoon. i'm worried about you. i don't understand, what are you so scared for?"

"yoongi hyung, you won't understand. my hands starts legit shaking when he talks to me."

"tae we know that you're a bottom, but don't be too much of a bott—"

"i'm a top yoongi hyung!!"

"a top never calls himself a top." namjoon shrugged.

"then, what are you? top or bottom?"

"well, a top of course-"

"there you go!!"

"yah yah stop it you two. tae, you both exchanged your numbers in the trip, right? then why don't you do something about it?"

"he asked for my number first!! don't remind me that i'm on the clouds again wahhh!!"

"this kid." namjoon shook his head before speaking. "what he's saying is that, why don't you text him?"

"i didn't say that." yoongi disapproved. "call. call him. no texting shits. that's for kids."

"but hyung, he would pee his pants just for a text. i don't think a call would work." joon said so casually.

yoongi looked at him for an answer. "look, i don't think anyone ever degraded you like that. if you want jungkook, call him and prove namjoon wrong."

"yes. i will call him. and show you that i won't pee my pants. challenge accepted." namjoon tried his best to control his laughter.

"sure, buddy. now call."

taehyung took out his phone in his shaky hands, and searched for his number. "but what if he thinks i'm desperate?"

yoongi glared at him. "okay, okay. calm down."

it ringed and ringed. taehyung's hear did a swing. and,