chapter 15 : strawberries and you

"wait for me to come home

wait for me to come home.
wait for me to come home."

☕︎☕︎☕︎

the next day taehyung woke up in a small couch in jungkook's room, and found him sleeping while half sitting and half lying on the bed with scattered controllers and wires all over.

they really did play hard the previous night.

and he really did get his ears pinched by hobi because he ditched him last night.

but who's gonna tell him?

jungkook had a good time laughing at tae.

they went out on small dates here and there, both finding themselves trapped in some love maze.

"i think i'm in love! look at him!!"

"yah stop looking at his photographs, and maybe confess. if you think you really love him." yoongi said, they were sitting in their dorm.

"i hope i can do that. but you see—"

"your hand shakes, am i right?" namjoon interrupted him.

"exactly! sometimes even my legs."

"i have a solution for this."

"what is it yoongi hyung?"

"just tell him your hands and legs are shaking when you're with him. be completely honest with your feelings."

taehyung glared at him.

"in short, you want me to embarrass myself infront of him. yeah?"

"see taehyung, it's not about embarrassing. it's about being honest."

"i think he's right."

"joon hyung! you can't be saying the sa—"

ding dong

"are we expecting someone?"

"shit it must be him."

"must be who— what?!"

"jungkook. i invited him."

"and you didn't dare to— yah come here!" namjoon sighed as the guy ran over to the door.

"hey kookie!!"

"i'm sorry, i'm late. jimin hyung had some works, he had to drop me by,"

"no problem at all. now come in." jungkook smiled, and made his way inside tae's dorm.

"wow, it's really pretty."

"i'm glad you like it."

"oh, jungkook ah! welcome!" yoongi exclaimed, weirdly so loud.

jungkook giggled, finding him funny, more like a grandpa.

"hi hyung. hi namjoon hyung. how are you both doing?"

"good. tae was just ranting about you." tae glared at him. kook turned his head towards tae.

"you were?"

"yeah, all good things. you sit here. i'll grab something to eat."

jungkook nodded, and sat down the couch where joon and yoongs were sitting.

to be honest, tae was a little scared to leave kook alone with them.

those guys have some big mouths. especially when it comes to things about him.

but he paid no mind to them, and started preparing his kook a strawberry milk. he brought fresh strawberries for his berry.

when he came back from the kitchen,

"seriously, you won't understand, we beg him to take a shower everyday. now today, he decided to take one because you're coming."

"yoongi hyung's right. we beg him. he smells like fish. so, i'm asking you a favour, please come and visit him everyday, for our sake."

"that's not true! kookie don't believe them. they're liars. i shower everyday." taehyung placed the tray of strawberry milkshakes, and pushed kook into his room, who was laughing his ass off.

"you stay here, i'll go bring the milkshake." he nodded, still laughing.

"yah hyung! both of you!! why would you do that?!"

"we just want you two to get close. we invited him to our house, everyday so that you can make a focking move."

"don't test my patience, yoongi hyung. what will he think of me now?! ugh!!" he fake cried, and stormed back to his room.

but he felt like it was all worth it, when he found jungkook laughing while showcasing his pretty bunny smile.

he smiled like a love sick fool.

"okay, enough of that. don't believe them. i shower everyday. every. single. day."

"so you don't want me visiting you everyday?"

─⭑─

i know for a matter of fact, that noone cares about this story lol (except few sweets nd ily)

but i still think that it's my responsibility, since a few of y'all read it <3

you can vote if you like this 💗