𝟏

"What did you fill in for question seven?"

"I didn't have that one Ms. Nakamura, I'm sorry..."

"That's fine, maybe Rintarō can help us out."

...

"Dude, the teacher just asked you a question."

Rintarō shook his head and his attention was drawn back to the class after his friend Aran had nudged him.

"I'm sorry what?" Rin asked awkwardly as the heads of his classmates all turned in his direction.

The teacher sighed, as this wasn't the first time and most definitely wouldn't be the last time that Rintarō didn't pay attention.

"I wondered if you could help Ms. Mori out by sharing what you've filled in for question seven..." His teacher answered in front of the whole class.

"Uhh-" Rin started as he hastily sat up straight in his seat and scanned his notebook for the answer.

"I had 'the square root of three hundred twenty four' ?" He answered unsurely.

"Lucky guess, that's correct. It's help you a lot if you'd start paying more attention, Mr. Suna" The teacher said in a stern voice while shaking her head.

Rintarō sighed in relief as he could hear Aran snicker from beside him. Rin quickly scanned the classroom when he made eye contact with a certain classmate of his, who by chance happened to be a girl.

His eyes widened in surprise as the girl sheepishly smiled at him before quickly turning around, facing the board.

Rin's brows furrowed in confusion but his thoughts were quickly interrupted by Aran who leaned in and whispered something barely audible enough to hear.

"Bro, are you okay? You've been zoning out a lot lately."

Rin now leaned in too, answering his friend. "Yeah I'm fine, just... not getting enough sleep I guess."

What a lame excuse...

Aran was right though. He had been zoning out a lot. He thought that his secret little crush would pass, since they weren't in the same class anymore. But it only seemed like it was getting worse. It was like the more he tried to get over her, the more he started to like her.

Rin rested his head in the palm of his hand and stared out the window.

Of Course it wouldn't be that simple to get over her. Her energy enters a room before she does. People feel naturally drawn to her, as if she has casted some kind of love spell on them. She seems so sweet and innocent but Rin knows she could easily ruin his life. She is the embodiment of 'the girl of his dreams'. You were always kind to others and always saw the best in people. This was also one of the many things that Suna Rintarō admired about her.

Oh Ojiro Y/N...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Crashing Aran's place after practice?" Atsumu asked jokingly, throwing his books in his bag carelessly before briefly looking at Aran.

"Can't. Y/N and her friends from the council will be at our place today." Aran rolled his eyes.

"She told you not to bring us over?" Atsumu chuckled while walking out of the classroom together with Aran, Rin following close behind them.

"We've made a schedule with who gets to invite friends over on what day. Mondays and Wednesdays are for Y/N and Tuesdays and Thursdays are for me." Aran sighed, showing his friends a picture of the schedule that he and his sister made and had hung on their fridge.