𝟖

"Welcome to the best room in this house." Y/n grinned at Rintarō as she bowed forward and opened her arm towards her bedroom door, pretending to be a butler.

A cheeky smile crept onto Rin's face.

He was hesitant for a second before entering Y/n's room, her following right behind him.

Rintarō felt a warm and ticklish feeling erupt inside him, as this was his first time being here, in her personal space.

Y/n's room was quite spacious, but it felt warm and cozy, the way she designed and decorated the interior.

Rin's eyes widened at the sight of the posters on the wall, the net that hung from the ceiling, carrying a bunch of stuffed animals, the colored rug on the floor next to her queen-sized bed.

Her bed was leaning against the wall, her now orange colored LED-lights stuck up on the ceiling above it. She had a small, round, glass salon table that was placed near her bed, on the green carpeted rug. Small cushions on the ground under the salon table, probably to sit on.

On the other side of the room was a big hammock-ish like net hanging from the ceiling with all of Y/n's stuffed animals in it, well, most of them. One very specific stuffed animal was cutely sitting on her bed, presumably the one she slept with.

She's into that stuff?...

Rin asked himself at the sight of the big anime posters that were plastered on the wall. His eyes averted to the bookcase, where mostly manga was neatly arranged in order. She had also decorated her bookcase with fictional figures in interesting poses.

"You like it?" She asked sheepishly, her arms behind her back as she shyly looked up at Rin.

"Yea ,It's cool..." He chuckled.

Y/n's curtains were open, allowing the warm sunlight to shine right into the snug room, onto the glass table.

This is probably where she does her homework...

Rintarō thought to himself when he saw the pile of books and papers onto the table. Different colored markers and pencils plastered all over the flat surface.

"Are you ready to get started? Cause I charge per hour, you know..." Y/n teased, brushing past him to grab a cushion and take a seat at the salon table.

"Yeah..." he chuckled before grabbing a cushion as well, taking a seat next to her.

"What are these for?" Rintarō asked Y/n, looking at the open textbooks that were in front of her.

"These are for my debate tournament tomorrow. I have to prepare my opening speech as well as arguments." She muttered, tidying up a bit, making room for Rintarō's stuff.

"What's the statement you're preparing for?" Rin asked, showing interest in Y/n as he rested his elbow on the table, leaning his head into his palm.

She cautiously side-eyed him before answering.

"All students should be obligated to participate in athletics."

"You pro or con?" Rin asked her, taking one of the markers that were lying on the table in his hand, fidgeting with it.

"Don't know yet." She shrugged, skimming over the papers before putting those away as well.

"So this poem, what is it supposed to be about?"

"My homeroom teacher thinks I'm always focusing on stuff other than what's happening in class-"

"-Thinks?" Y/n asked teasingly, tilting her head to the side while sarcastically furrowing her eyebrows.