𝟏𝟒

I wish she'd be here already...

Rintarō sighed as he watched Aran talking to Osamu and Shinsuke. He stared down, looking at the simple white tee he borrowed from Osamu.

Why was he here again? He didn't even like parties...

'You see me when you see me!'

Y/n's words replayed in Rin's mind as he zoned out, staring into the distance. A small smile tugged on his lips as he shook his head in amusement.

Rintarō never thought of himself as the impatient type. He was very good at controlling his temper, even his friends questioned his tranquility from time to time... That's why he was so puzzled by the way that he found himself ardently gripping the countertop he was leaning against with his hands.

He watched Aran walk towards the living room as he held a big, un-opened, cardboard box. Rin's brows furrowed in confusion before he shot Shinsuke a questioning look, him looking just as perplexed.

Rin pushed himself away from the counter and walked up to the couch, where Aran had put down the box.

"This just got delivered..." He sighed, stepping away while waiting for Atsumu and Osamu to enter the living room so they could open up the package.

"THERE'S A PACKAGE!!" Aran yelled, loud enough so that it could be heard up the stairs.

A loud thud was heard from the first floor, followed by a moment of silence. The three friends exchanged glances before they sat down on the couch. The sound of running down the stairs was heard not long after.

Rintarō and Aran chuckled, they didn't need a detective to know which twin was making their way to them with the speed of light.

"Finally, I was starting to think that it wouldn't arrive in time!" Atsumu panted, ripping off the tape as if the love of his life was in the package.

There was a moment of silence as the friends who were sitting at the couch stared at the...remarkable object in Atsumu's hands.

"You're telling me you ordered a..."

"Disco ball?"

...

"What? You don't like it?" Atsumu asked, seeming genuinely confused by the fact his friends weren't as excited as he was.

"It's just..."

"Why?"

The big smile on Atsumu's face got replaced by a small pout. "I thought It'd be fun for the party~" He mumbled.

"There's no way you ordered a disco ball just for the party..."

All eyes averted to Osamu, who stood in the doorway, looking completely done with Atsumu's shit. But let's be honest, who wasn't?

Atsumu has always had a weird spending habit. He found it hard to save up his allowance as he always bought everything the minute he laid eyes on it. Maybe it was because he never had to work for his money... it didn't really matter. What mattered was the fact that Atsumu had bought a disco ball, which needed to be hung from the ceiling. And Osamu sure as hell wasn't gonna help his brother with that.

"Yeah...I'm out."

"Where are you going?" Atsumu asked Osamu who was making his way back up the stairs again.

"Far away from you!" Osamu answered, his voice sounding more distant now.

Atsumu let out an exhausted sigh before looking up at Aran, Shinsuke and Rintarō.