𝟐𝟏

"So not only did he let you sleep in his lap, but he was also flirting with you when it was just the two of you this morning?" Aiya squealed in excitement. "This boy is definitely in love with you-"

"-STOPPP~" Y/n exclaimed, cutting her friend off. A small smile appearing on her lips as she replayed the interactions between her and Rintarō in her head again.

"-And can you sit still?" She sighed as she held her friend's head down, using her other hand to hold onto the whisk as she tried to get rid of the hickeys on Aiya's neck.

"I'm trying!"

"Well try harder!"

"But you're hurting me~" Aiya whined as her neck started to cramp.

"That's what you get for getting drunk and nasty!" Y/n snorted, fed up with putting in all that effort. She let the whisk slide out of her grip before she let herself fall down on Aiya's bed.

"It was worth it though..." Aiya murmured in response before she went to lay down next to Y/n, looking at the ceiling before turning her head to face her close friend.

"So, what is it like?" Y/n asked, feeling Aiya's gaze burn into her, but deciding to ignore it and keep staring straight ahead.

"What is what like?" Aiya asked, a little confused about what Y/n was referring to.

"The making out." Y/n answered, finally turning her head to face Aiya, their gazes meeting.

Aiya sighed, rolling her eyes before she spoke up. "Depends..." She started. "Atsumu and I've had our better moments I guess-"

"Kissing in general, I mean..." Y/n clarified, trailing off as she looked away in embarrassment.

Aiya's brows furrowed in confusion before the quarter dropped, her gaze darkening as she smirked at Y/n.

...

"OH MY GOSH?!"

"Wait-" Y/n groaned in response to Aiya's facial expression.

"YOU'RE ASKING ME SO YOU CAN MAKE OUT WITH RINTARŌ-"

"NO I'M NOT!!" Y/n yelled, trying to sound as convincing as possible while rolling over on her side.

"YOU TOTALLY ARE!" Aiya snorted, tugging on Y/n's arm so she'd face her again.

The two friends continued playfully bickering back and forth until their laughter slowly died down.

"I still can't believe you haven't had your first kiss though..." Aiya trailed off.

She was right...Y/n hadn't had her first kiss yet. But that wasn't because she hadn't gotten the chance to?! Y/n could name at least three guys who'd make out with her if she'd ask.

Y/n just thought that her first kiss should be with someone special. Someone who gave her stomach butterflies, or made their chemistry feel like fireworks...

Someone who loved her...

"That's why you need to give me the intel girl~" Y/n sassily rolled her eyes, giving her friend a light push.

Aiya chuckled softly as she playfully rolled her eyes, sitting up straight before crossing her legs, Y/n mimicking her action.

"Okay!" She started, clapping her hands together before she continued. "Before you start sticking your tongue down his throat-"