𝟐𝟑

"No?"

"What do you mean, 'no'?"

"No as in, 'no, I'm not ditching tutoring just so we can play call of duty...'"

"Tutoring? Seriously?!" Atsumu groaned, the grip of his hand tightening around the can of soda he held. "I'm sure you can miss just one session~"

"It's not like you haven't been attending all the other one's." Osamu shrugged as he brought his chopsticks to his mouth, eating his rice.

"Y/n will lecture me..." Rintarō mumbled, loud enough for his friends at the lunch table to hear him.

What he said wasn't a total lie...

He was sure that Y/n'd sternly tell him stuff about him having to set his priorities straight or some shit like that.

He wouldn't mind her doing so though, he liked it when she was bossy...

Another reason for not wanting to skip out on tutoring was the more obvious one, not wanting to miss out on spending time with her.

Ever since the whole 'Y/n sleeping by him at Himara's' situation, Rintarō and Y/n had been getting closer.

It'd be small things, like sending each other meme's, Rintarō calling her to ask her for help with a simple homework question, even if he was perfectly capable of doing it himself.

It had even gotten to the extent where he'd go over to her place after practice so she'd tutor him.

And everybody knows that you're extremely exhausted after a long day of school and intensive training afterwards...

He didn't care though, as long as he got to see her.

"Y/n won't lecture you~" Aran sighed, dragging his hand over his face in exhaustion. "I'll talk to her!"

"I think it's better if you don't-" Osamu choked on his food, Shinsuke patting his back in an attempt to make him cough it back up.

"Yea..." Atsumu trailed off. "If you tell her it'd only aggravate her more..." He awkwardly chuckled, making brief eye contact with the others, who nodded their heads in agreement.

"But he doesn't have to, since I'm not canceling!" Rin said in a slightly irritated tone, his voice a bit louder than usual.

Atsumu and Osamu looked at each other before Aran spoke up again.

His eyebrows furrowed and he hesitated for a second. "Are you- scared of my sister?" Aran asked, his voice taunting.

"Ohhh-" Atsumu coed, feeling his brother kick his leg under the table right after.