Pier 69(Lemon)

(Due to "popular" demand, you shall receive a free 🍋. Enjoy!)

Third person

(Y/N) scoops up Alpha, letting her wrap her legs around his waist as he supports her by her butt, continuing their kissing.

"Wow, you're very strong. Especially to be able to hold my heavy ass up like this." (Y/N) chuckles, beginning to carry Alpha upstairs.

"You aren't heavy to me, quite the opposite babe~" He starts to trail kiss down her jaw to her neck, earning small moans from the girl, her neck being extremely sensitive.

Alpha relocates her arms to being wrapped around (Y/N)'s torso, feeling the male's sculpted back muscles while he attacks her neck. When they enter her bedroom, the male lays Alpha on her back, moving from her neck back to her mouth, Alpha entangling her fingers in (Y/N)'s hair.

(Y/N) brings his knee in-between Alpha's thighs, pressing against her warmth, feeling her moist heat radiating from her. She let's out a muffled moan from the sudden contact, squeezing her thighs around his leg.

"You really like when I do this don't you?" Alpha nods her head, she starts to pull down his boxers and joggers, throwing them to the side and lifts his shirt off.

"Fuck~ your body is so sexy~" She rubs her hands down the horny male's well shaped body, enjoying every inch of his vessel.

"Glad you like it. Let's take a gander at yours~" The male begins to remove Alpha's T, revealing her midsection. Some of her scars begin to show causing her to shy away a bit, but allowed (Y/N) to continue removing her shirt completely from her person, showing off her built, battle scarred body and big tits. She even let him unwrap her paws, her pristine white fur glowing in the light, revealing both her arms entirely coated in scars.

Alpha slightly covers her body, feeling self-conscious about all her imperfections. (Y/N) moves her hands away and gently traces her scars along her arms, torso, and legs, adoring her, "You don't have to hide your body, I think your scars are beautiful. They make you, you." Hearing her get complimented for what made her feel broken, turned her on more.

(Y/N) moves his hand to her womanhood and begins to rub her clit in circles with his thumb and inserts a finger, she let's out a moan and grabs at her bed, the pleasure more than what she's ever felt. "Fuck~ I-It feels so di-different when it's another person-ahhh~" the male inserts another finger and begins to move them back and forth at a moderate pace, switching between slow and quick thrusts, driving the female crazy.

Her chest begins to rise and fall at a quicker pace, her breaths becoming more shallow as she begins to near her orgasm, "F-Fuck (Y/N), I-I'm gonna cum!" The male pulls back from Alpha bringing her orgasm to a hault, raising whimpers of sadness. "N-Noo, why did you stop?"

"This is why," (Y/N) puts his thicc 9 incher over Alpha's slit and rubs it up and down, coating his member in the horny hellhound's juices. He then begins to slowly insert himself, inch by inch until he's fully inserted himself into the girl. Alpha whinced in pain a bit from finally loosing her virginity, but the feeling vanished as quick as it appeared.

"Are you okay baby?" He gently cups her cheek making sure she's okay first.

Alpha holds (Y/N)'s hand to her face and nods her head, "Yeah, I've felt worse pain. You can continue," The male then begins to move with slow, deep thrusts, making Alpha moan, putting her hand over her mouth to muffle her moans due to how loud they started to become.

(Y/N) takes a hand off of her hip and takes both her hands and pins them above her head, thrusting deeper into the girl making her moan louder, "Good girl~ Let me hear that sexy voice."Her tail began to slightly wag, she liked being called a good girl, and it showed. Alpha begins to near her orgasm again due to being edged the first time.

"C-c-cumming!" Her insides tighten and convulse around the male's member, making him want more. "Mmm~ Good girl~ that's it, ride it out." He let's go of her hands and wraps his arms around her torso and lifts her against the wall closest to the bed. Alpha tangles her legs around (Y/N)'s hips and begins making out with him, their kiss wet and sloppy, tails swaying wildly. (Y/N) starts thrusting again, more quicker, hitting Alpha in all the right places.

Her eyes roll back from being overwhelmed by the pleasure, causing her to drag her claws down his back, not enough to draw blood, but he still felt it. In retaliation, (Y/N) sunk his teeth into her shoulder, marking and raising a moan out of the girl. "Puppy, I'm close."

"Please finish i-in me, it'll be fine, I promise." The male feels skeptical about doing so, but his mind is so clouded with lust he didn't question it any further. He continued to pound into the female until he reached his climax, Alpha reaching her's again in the process.

"I'm cumming!" (Y/N) pushes his knot into Alpha causing her to bite into his shoulder and let out a slight howl, cumming along with him, enjoying the feeling of him pumping his load into her.

(Y/N) walks back to the bed and lies down with Alpha. She snuggles herself into (Y/N), happy that she just claimed the person that genuinely cares for her as their mate.

"I know it might be a little early to say this but, I love you." She puts her lips to his forehead and kisses it.

"Heh, it's fine. I love you too Alpha. I want to be with you too, as your mate. I won't ever turn my back on you as long as I'm in possession of this body, and mind, I promise."

Alpha looks up at (Y/N) smiling. Although the girl is bigger than the male, she looked small in his arms, enjoying the warmth each other was emitting, eventually, Alpha was the first to succumb to sleep with (Y/N) not to far behind.

Ok ok alrighty, that's my first ever lemon out of the way. Sorry it took so long to come out, I was in a constant cycle of write some, look at something interesting and go down a rabbit hole and not come back til a day or 3 later. BUT I GOT IT DONE! eventually after 2 weeks and 1 day. I just hoped you all enjoyed, until next time my lovely sinners.
-Hodgy
(P.S and here's the best rep I could find for Alpha's bedroom, just imagine it bigger with a fluffy rug.)

)