WOLF(Lemon)

First Person: (Y/N) POV
(CW: Use of trigger words for some)

So now we're sitting here watching a video about the SL-1 reactor, Bruce is sitting on the ground, Jake is sitting on one end of the couch, and me and Alpha are cuddling at the other end under a blanket.

"Sis, I thought you despised learning stuff?" She shook her head.

"I only hate learning things that serve me no purpose. That, or doesn't interest me, this kind of stuff is extremely interesting. I mean, who wouldn't want to learn about how some dudes died in a possible murder-suicide between 3 men who were tasked with restarting an old reactor after the holidays?" Not gonna lie, we all kinda just looked at Alpha with a weird look.

Don't get me wrong, it sounds interesting, but the way she worded it made it sound, uh....uncanny to say the least. Speaking of uncanny things, "Bruce, didn't you say earlier that you were blackmailed?"

"Oh yeah, I did mention that. So, Alpha. Remember that time we went to that party together and I got a little drunk?"

"A little drunk? Bro, you were shit faced to the fuckin moon. You were tripping over your own feet and almost sat on a plant thinking it was a fancy chair. At least that's what I keep telling myself." We were all chuckling with Bruce.

"Ok, Ok. Yeah you're right, I was gone. The point is though, remember that girl I told you I 'slept with' that night? That was Casey, and, long story short, she's threatening to tell everyone how I...um.....puked on her.... uh, womanhood when I tried going down." Bruce's face is red as hell, but I understand why. That is kinda embarrassing.

"Really? That's it? I thought it was something bad." Alpha spoke, sitting up against my chest now. Bruce shook his head.

"That's only part of it. She said if I told anyone for help, then she'd make people think I sexually assaulted her and.....yeah, you can fill it in from there." Yeesh, Casey really is bitch, well, I already knew that.

"Well damn, that's just a dick move. Shit, I had resentment towards you, but even I think that's too far." Alpha said, causing Bruce to chuckle.

"Oh? I thought blackmail was lower than losing my arm?" Alpha's face turned red, she broke her eye contact with Bruce and stared back at me.

"I-I didn't tell Jake to do that. T-That was all him-"

"Damn Skippy it was, and I'd do it again if you do what you did." Damn, Jake didn't even hesitate. He means business about his baby sister.

I look over the back of the couch to see Alpha's parents walk in and immediately eye me up and down, "Kira, what is (Y/n) doing here, and why are you sitting in his lap?"

"Well, I thought we made it abundantly clear that we were dating at the police station. The cuddling, the kiss, or are you guys just that damn blind?" Alpha's mom was fuming, obviously pissed that Alpha had just talked back.

She bops Alpha on the back of the head, making both of us jump, "Girl, you better watch your damn mouth when talking to me. You might be 19 now, but I'm still your parent." Alpha frowned as she rubbed her head from the slight discomfort.

"Anyway, we don't mind you two dating, just don't do anything crazy. Please?" Alpha softly sighed. I held her closer under the blanket, softly rubbing her thighs.

"No promises. That's all I can say, plus you should be worried about Jenny. She can't seem to keep her legs closed." Bruce and Jake snickered at Alpha's remark, I was just confused. She has a sister? By the sounds of it, she's a real 'charm'.

Her mom just sighed as she walked off, and her dad had already vanished, leaving the four of us to continue to indulge in YouTube videos in the dark warmth of the theater room.

*About an hour later*

The day's been slow, but I'm not complaining. We're all just watching a horror movie. We're as in, me, Alpha, and Jake. Bruce was out cold on the floor, I don't know how the hell he managed to fall asleep with the loud ass TV on.

Alpha was sitting in my lap, we were nice and cozy under the blanket. She looked over her shoulder at me and smirked, "What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?"

She giggled, then smiled innocently, "No reason. I just love you~" When she said that, she started grinding on my lap, smiling mischievously at me.

"I-I love you too, but what are you doing?!" I whisper yelled, I wasn't expecting her to do something like this, especially in front of her broth-er, who's also asleep....That explains it.

I rest my hands on her waist and hold her closer against me, "You're insane. What if we get caught?" She let out a soft moan mixed with a chuckle.

"I don't care. Jake won't mind and my parents can't stop me~ We just gotta be quiet." This girl is gonna be the death of me, but that won't stop me from loving her.

"You asked for this babe," I put a hand under her shirt and begin to rub her piercing and plunging my other hand's fingers into her womanhood, causing her to gasp.

She quickly covered her mouth with her hand, she's lucky I can't hold her arms down right now. "You know I'm gonna make you melt right?~"

Alpha's POV

Holy fuck, he's growling in my ear. I love his deep voice so much. All I could manage was a nod because I swear if I open my mouth, I'd squeal. I can tell he didn't like that though.

He pushed his fingers deeper into me causing to release a muffed moan. "Nah pup, I need you to use your words.~ What am I gonna make you do?"

He's such an ass, I feel his breath on my neck...i-is he gonna, "A-Ah!~ You're g-gonna make me m-melt.~" I managed to squeak that out, after he bit my neck. Damn me and my high sensitivity.

I started to feel the knot in my gut tighten. I put a little bit more of my weight in his lap as I kept grinding on his lap, feeling his bulge below my ass.

"F-Fuck (y/n), I'm gonna c-cum~" I softly whispered. I felt him bite down a little more on my neck as his left hand became more attentive to my womanhood.

"Then do it. Do it now~" He growled against my fur. I felt my orgasm hit me like a freight train. It took every atom in me to not moan out in ecstasy. I melted back into (y/n)'s body, he pulled his fingers out and licked them while looking at me.

"You still taste good.~ I'm gonna eat you one of these days." I felt my face turn bright red at his statement. I turn and look back to the TV.

"If you say so dude. Uh, how's things going back on campus? Any teachers been trying to reach me?" I lay back against him as I close my eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know. None of them have come to me about it. Other than that, Casey's monkey ass keeps messing with me, no matter how disrespectfully I tell her off." Sounds about right, her thirsty ass.

"If they wanted to reach you, wouldn't they just call you or something?"

"If anything, they would've called Jake because I gave them his information as my parental guardian. He hasn't told me anything about them contacting him. I'll come back Monday, that way I can also retreat back to my house, I'll have to tell him."

"You're leaving on Monday? What are you gonna do about mom and dad?" I turn to hear Jake ask me through yawns.

"Despite their disagreement, I'm driving myself to school, then I just won't come back. I'll search the car to make sure they didn't place a tracker or something, then I'll just leave it in the shop until I paint it a different color." I spoke, slightly shrugging.

It was no big deal, I was willing to go the extra mile if it meant getting to go back to MY house.