14. You can't stay awake forever

So been a while huh hehehehe(don't kill me)

The door to Els cabin opens revealing an empty home Hopper must be in bed already.

We quietly make our way to Els room planning to watch the film another time seeing as it would probably wake Hopper.

Once in her room she lies on the bed facing the ceiling clearly still thinking about Mike and I can't blame her he was a complete dick. I can't leave her sad though so I grab a comic off her shelf it's a Spider-Man comic one of her favourite heroes, I lie down next to her and wave to comic in her face.

"You wanna read a bit or just chill out?" I ask concern in my voice obvious.

"I'm just going to relax today was crazy."

"Yeah it was." I say throwing the comic back on the shelf and switching off the light. I can still see her eyes open so I decide to stay up until she's asleep I can't leave her alone tonight after all that happened. Eventually she drifts into sleep and once she does I move in closer against her and put my arm over her partly to give her comfort but mostly just cause I wanted to be closer with her.

I silently drift off to sleep a while later after my thoughts keeping me up for an extra hour or so. I wake up in an empty room and the smell of bacon.