🟡YELLOw

⚠️Death

Sarah got home, she picked up her stuff and gave one last text to Yolay
She walked all the way to Yolay's house, she recieved lots of texts from her old phone but it sas at home, so Sarah didn't see them.
When Sarah got to Yolay's house she didn't see Yolay's car. Weird Sarah knocked on the door and out came Yolay! "Ciao Sarah!" Sarah laughed and walked inside of the house.

When Sarah was inside Yolay asked her if she was hungry. Sarah replied with an "oh I'm starving!" Yolay smiled, she said "I'm pretty hungry too.." Sarah sat on the couch and turned on something on the TV, strange Sarah thought, the TV was just static. "I think something's wrong with your TV" Yolay looked at Sarah in the eye, "Really?" Yolay looked so unbothered with all of it. Sarah would've been a bit sad to see the TV wasn't working.

Yolay finished whatever she was doing in the kitchen and walked to the living room where Sarah was. "I'm hungry" Sarah noticed something was up with Yolay's voice "you got a cough? You sound different" "I do?" Yolay smiled and settled herself next to Sarah.

Sarah felt a gloomy over her, a darkness and suddenly, she felt feat to turn to her right. When she did Yolay was no longer there, she was replaced by a dark destroyed version of Yolay. Her eyes fully black and she was kind of scribbled with some black marker. "I'm HuNgRy" echoed in Sarahs head.

Chief and Dogman looked at everything in total sadness, their good friend Sarah. Yolay was incredibly hurt. She didn't know why Sarah didn't go to Coffee Bros, she didn't know what killed Sarah, she didn't know why Sarah was dead.