Part Six, Guilt. Chapter Three.

1K VIEWS????????????????? YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW?! Thank you so much! (I can't believe you people actually enjoy reading my trash.)

Comment on this line if you are reading this (just say hi or something) just so I know who is reading this. If you wanna stay anonymous it's fine, I'd just like to know who reads this stuff.

6/4/23 Edit: Art for this drawn!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks. The cave. Meet me there.

That's what he promised himself he would do. So he does.

Senn doesn't want to back out, but something makes him question his actions as he walks away from the Voltaris encampment to the cave. There are things that he's going to have to tell Ria, if she meant what he thought she did, that he doesn't particularly want to say.

He has allied with the Nether.

He had been given no choice. When Pythus had looked at him with such distaste, like, This is the Voltaris master? Pff. Easy kill, then Senn had known he couldn't take chances. He had asked to speak with Pythus alone and agreed on the alliance that was founded in the Great War be rekindled.

The Mobilium Prime.

Senn doesn't want to keep any secrets from Ria. He's going to tell her about the fact he now wields the Mobilium Prime with no reason other than so he can get the burden off his shoulders. He does suspect that Ria has the Agressium Prime and, after what transpired at the Concord vault two weeks ago, the Supporium Prime as well, but he has no doubts about facing her unarmed. He has faith in her. She will not harm him.

That's why he travels to the cave unarmed, not even Voltar on his back.

When he gets there, all is silent and still. Senn sits cross-legged on the floor, looking out at the horizon, where the sun is just clearing the mountains. The sky is awash with hues of azure blue, red and gold. Seeing three clan colours in the sky together – Sendaris, Voltaris and Nestoris – makes him strangely hopeful. Maybe it's a sign from the gods, a message that the colours are still united in the heavens, so it shall be in Ardonia, too.

Senn waits for a while, watching the meager progress of the sun across the sky. He has his doubts that he interpreted Ria's message – if it was a message at all – correctly, but he isn't going to get up and walk away.

As he waits, thoughts and memories drift around in his mind.

One day, we'll go explore the world together.

That's a broken promise. They have been separated and pitted against each other in what might turn into the Second Great War.

I won't fight you.

And another. Here he is, the energies of a Prime Song running through his veins.

Be strong.

They both have to be strong now. Whatever happens next, they both have to be strong.

Senn holds out his hands, palms up, wondering how who he is now connects to who he was then and how that links to who he had been before it all. Then he flips his hands so that his palms are underneath and wonders if he really is still the same person that Ria had seemed to see.

Then, Senn thinks about how they've both changed. The images of the smiling Ardoni girl that he remembers from Sendaria is a stark contrast to the wounded, broken young woman that he gets the impression of when he sees Ria now. He knows he has changed too, perhaps more obviously; his markings altered to red, the mastership of an entire clan forced onto his shoulders, the power of a Prime Song flowing through his blood.