I'm already writing my will.

Seriously, guys. Don't kill me for that cliffhanger. I HAVE A WILL PREPARED, YOU KNOW!

We're going into Abbigail's P.O.V for Part Seven. There will be a lot of development on the Enderknights and their stuff (a.k.a., armor, Ender Crown, all that jazz) - and I KNOW! You were not expecting Vulcannus to make an entrance.

All right, fine. This is what I will say about our characters' current situation, one by one:

Senn - in denial. Shellshocked. Majorly crushing on a certain Sendaris.

Ria - confused. Resurrected. Got a scar.

Hubris - STILL A HYPOCRITE

Abbigail - well. Dennigail rulz. And soon-to-be Ender Queen. Denny will need to sharpen up. *bows* Your majesty-

The Doom Brothers (Delthaeus and Almrak, duh!) - VERY shellshocked. Dunno how they feel about Syderas - sorry, SENN - getting his memory back in such force. Shipping Senn and you-know-who (NO IT'S NOT VOLDEMORT).

Persira - well... *cough cough* I actually have nothing to say here. I want this Kaltaris to remain a mystery.

There are others. I will not go that way just yet. I want you guys to seethe in anger at the suspense. Also, MASSIVE thanks to @Snowleopardcheetah for mentioning this fanfic on Alternate Destiny, which you should totally check out by the way if you need something else to read.

Peace!