Part Seven, Rise or Fall? Chapter Six.

*casually ducks inside my now-completed bunker, barricades the windows and locks the door, then fills in any remaining gaps in walls/ceiling because safety precautions*

I will only say one thing: grab Spotify if you want to get a more engaging experience towards the end.

Also, this chapter officially breaks the record for the longest chapter in the fanfic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An intense purple light floods across the Enderblade as Abbigail grasps the hilt. When she lifts the obsidian sword, she expects it to be lodged into the stone but finds she can move it with ease. Energy floods along the blade in a beautiful violet hue when she adjusts the handle in her hand and holds it out in front of her.

Vulcannus walks to her right and nods.

"It is confirmed," he announces. "The Enderblade activates for you, so you are indeed the true Queen of the End."

"Wow," Abbigail murmurs, exhaling shakily. She hadn't even realized she was holding her breath. "Okay, then." She scans the Enderblade cynically and with slight awe. This sword has seen countless generations of Enderkings come and go; it holds numerous unique stories.

"Well..." Trevor remarks, appearing at her left. "Enderblade, check. Now we need to find the armour and the crown."

Abbigail nods and turns, scanning the room for any other clues. Saxon and Denny steps onto the dais as well and Denny immediately grabs Abbigail's free hand, giving her a slightly relieved smile. Abbigail returns the smile and twists the Enderblade carefully before sheathing it on her back.

"That was more than a little nerve-wracking," Denny murmurs. "Glowing swords and bracelets that can make us teleport... what's next?"

"I still haven't found the potions," Saxon admits, shrugging. "It's like this place is the Labyrinth."

"That's what I said to Denny earlier," Abbigail says with a raise of her eyebrow. "Hopefully, we'll find everything if we keep looking."

"I think the Enderarmour will be the best shot for next," Trevor puts in. "We do need it for protection."

"You know, I've been thinking-" Denny starts.

"Dude, that's not safe," Saxon cuts in with a grin.

Denny rolls his eyes.

"As I was saying before my fellow Enderknight rudely interrupted me-" he punches Saxon's arm gently- "I was wondering... why purple?"

"What do you mean?" Abbigail tilts her head, confused.

"The Endercators have a purple-ish stone set into them," Denny points out. "The Enderblade has purple energy. And I bet that when we find the Enderarmour it'll be purple. Why purple? It doesn't really make sense."

"You know, that is kind of weird," Trevor agrees, rubbing his chin. "Basically nothing natural in the End is purple except for the Endermites."

"Yeah!" Denny exclaims. "Why not yellow? I mean – the End Stone is yellow."

"Then we'd be flying around looking like giant humanoid bees." Abbigail points out with a laugh.

"What are... bees?" Vulcannus asks with a frown. Everyone turns to look at him in surprise and he frowns. "I- what are the strange looks for? What are bees?"

"Oh, don't worry about it," Trevor says, shaking his head. "They're Overworld creatures. I'm guessing you don't have them in the Nether."

Saxon chuckles and elbows Vulcannus playfully. The Netheran still looks confused.