Y/n And Pepperman's First Fight + Breaking It Up + Bitter Enemies

*Meanwhile, inside Peppino's pizza business*

Gustavo: Hey'a, Peppino? Should we go check on Y/n? I'm dying to know if she won the art competition.

Peppino: You're'a right, Gustavo...to be honest...i'm starting to get a little worried about her...

Gustavo: You'a worry too much, Peppino. I'm sure she's at the art competition holding the trophy as we speak. What do you'a think, Brick?

Brick: *Thumbs up*

Peppino: Then it's settled...we're going to the art competition. Let's get going, Gustavo, you too, Brick.

Gustavo: I'm so excited to see Y/n's new house. I'a hope she brings us on a tour around her new house.

Brick: *Squeaks in response*

*Meanwhile, in a different part of the city, inside the art gallery*

Y/n: *Walking towards Pepperman* I'm going to enjoy beating the c### out of you until you're nothing but a-

Pepperman: *Suddenly charges towards Y/n*

Y/n: *Flinches, as she quickly holds her arms in front of her face to defend herself, before getting hurled across the room, almost hitting the wall in the process* Heh... *Gets up from the floor* ...you think charging into me will knock me out?

Pepperman: Oh? Then, what if i did...this?? *Jumps up, as he leaps from the wall, before smashing his fists onto Y/n* What? Where did you-

Y/n: *Standing next to Pepperman* Right here. *Grabs Pepperman by his stem roughly*

Pepperman: Oh, hey there, good looking, what's someone as beautiful as you doing in-

Y/n: *Punches Pepperman across the face*

Pepperman: OW!! *Gets sent flying across the room, and hits the wall, causing it to crack* Why you LiTtLe-

Y/n: Aww, what's the matter, Pepperboy?~ Throwing in the towel already?~

Pepperman: *Chuckles darkly* Oh, i'm just getting started, darling.~ *Picks up a marble pedestal, before hurling it at Y/n*

Y/n: *Ducks down, then runs to the left, rushes towards Pepperman, before swinging a fist towards his face*

Pepperman: *His left eye glints, as he grabs Y/n by the face, and leans close to her ear* My, how the table's have turned.~ *Smashes Y/n on the counter nearby, as he drags her across it, breaking several glasses and wine bottles, before throwing her into the wall*

Y/n: *Slides down to the ground, a small crack in the wall, as she attempts to get up*

Pepperman: *Sauntering towards Y/n, a grin on his face* What's the matter, darling?~ Throwing in the towel already?~

Y/n: *Snaps behind her to glare at Pepperman* Guess again, s### for brains. *Leaps up, before kicking Pepperman across the face*