Leaving Or Staying? + The Pepper's Hidden Feelings + "Tickets To Where? "

*Meanwhile, outside Peppino's pizza business*

Tobias: *In Y/n's arms, watching Gustavo shut the front door shut in confusion*

Y/n: Do you think Peppino, Gustavo, and Brick will be alright with Feppino probably staying in the pizzeria?

Noisette: Golly, i hope so! Feppino is a gentle being made out of, well...goopy dough of course!

Y/n: Hopefully, everything will be back to normal...with Feppino working with us of course...wait, did you say Feppino's made entirely out of dough?

Pepperman: *Holding his masterpiece in one arm* I don't really care what happens to chef Peppino's pizza business, as long as i get to paint my beautiful masterpieces of yours truly.~

Y/n: Enough about your so called "masterpieces" already! *Places Tobias in Noisette's arms, and pokes Pepperman's chest* We get it! You love painting and making sculptures of yourself! But...do you have to brag about it every. F######. Day??

Noisette: *Gasps, as she covers Tobias's ears* Language, Y/n! Not in front of the children!

Pepperman: For your information, Y/n...i love my hobby very much. It's practically my passion.

Y/n: Oh yeah? Well, it's quickly starting to get very annoying!

Pepperman: So is your attitude...

Y/n: I'm sorry?? After all that work in pulling off that cooking commercial to fix our relationship...YOU STILL ACT LIKE AN A##HOLE TO ME??

Pepperman: *Flashes his signature grin* Yes.~

Y/n: *Stares at Pepperman with a flabbergasted expression, before she lunges at him angrily* YOU MOTHERFU-

Noisette: *Grabs Y/n by her arm* Y/n? No! Leave him be! I think that's enough in fixing your relationships for today!

Y/n: Good!! I don't want to be friends with a narcissistic pepper...WHO ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS EGO!!

Tobias: *Hides his face in Noisette's stomach with a whimper*

Pepperman: Same here! I don't associate with annoying brats who constantly cheat, deliver the wrong pizza, destroy my prized masterpieces...AND WASTE MY TIME!

Noisette: N-now, i'm sure you don't mean that, Pepperma-

Y/n: *A tear slowly rolls down her face, as she points at Pepperman* THAT'S IT!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! PEPPERMAN?? YOU ARE BANNED FROM EVER ENTERING PEPPINO'S PIZZA BUSINESS!! I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE THIS AREA IMMEDIATELY, OR I'LL BE FORCED TO CALL THE POLICE!!

Noisette: *Puts a hand on her mouth in shock* Y-y/n...

Pepperman: So...is this how it's going to be...Y/n?

Y/n: *Glaring at Pepperman with a hateful look* I'm afraid it is...Phil.

Pepperman: Then i'll take my leave. Noisette. *Stomps away from Peppino's pizza business with his masterpiece, an angry scowl on his face*

Noisette: *Watching Pepperman leave the area, then turns to look at Y/n*

Y/n: *Wiping her eyes with her sleeve with a quiet sob*

Tobias: *Hops out of Noisette's arms, and nuzzles Y/n's leg with an anxious squeak*

Noisette: *Opens her mouth to say something, only to instead offer Y/n a gentle hug*

Y/n: Ah...oh...t-thank you, Noisette...you really didn't have to... *Picks up Tobias*

Noisette: I did, Y/n...pulling off the cooking commercial was my idea...a shame yours and Pepperman's relationships didn't end with a happy ending like i thought...

Y/n: Well...looks like it's back to square one...come on, Tobias...let's get back home...i've been through enough emotional pain for today...

Noisette: *Her rabbit ears droop sadly* ...and i thought he ran to help Y/n...

Y/n: *Freezes in her tracks* What are you talking about, Noisette? What happened with Pepperman and the other's while i was getting chased by Feppino?

Noisette: Well, Pepperman kind of ran towards the sound of your panicked and frightened voice...he looked awfully scared himself.

Y/n: *Narrows her eyes in a mix of confusion and disbelief* ...Is...is this true, Noisette?

Noisette: Of course! He ran to your rescue as soon as he heard your terrified screams!

Y/n: *Glances down at Tobias*

Tobias: *Nods his head*

Y/n: *Her eyes widen* I-if this is true...then...your idea worked after all?

Noisette: At the last second, yes! My idea worked as planned! *Checks the watch on her wrist* Oh! Would you look at the time...i have to check up on my cafe before i close up for the day! Listen, Y/n? I have to go! Don't forget, i have another surprise planned for you and Pepperman if you feel up to it! I already got tickets to go there! Say hi to Feppino for me! *Takes off running back to her cafe*

Y/n: *Watching Noisette running off, a shocked expression on her face, as a tiny blush slowly appears* ...If Pepperman really did rush to save me...does he really care about me, after all? *Begins walking home with Tobias* I dread to think what the next surprise will be tomorrow...

Tobias: *Looks up with a hopeful squeak*

???: *Watching Y/n and Tobias walking away from Peppino's pizza business from behind a trash bin, a devious grin slowly appearing on his pizza shaped head* Hmm...how interesting...someone with that talent...with that hidden power...working with that d### italian...maybe i have a chance...well, second chance after all~...