A Rough Morning + "The Bestest Of Friends" + A Sheriff's First Crush

*Meanwhile, inside Peppino's pizza business*

Peppino: Where is'a Y/n? She should have been here an hour ago!

Gustavo: Calm down, Peppino. I'm'a sure she just got held up, that's all.

Brick: *Squeaks and points at the front door*

Y/n: *Walking into Peppino's pizza business slowly, bags under her eyes*

Peppino: Where have'a you been- mamma mia! What happened to you? You look'a like you haven't slept a wink last night.

Y/n: *Sits at the counter, and slams her head on the counter* That's because i haven't...

Gustavo: Goodness, was'a your new house not up to your expectations?

Y/n : It was...until-

Pepperman: *Saunters into Peppino's pizza business* Hello, chef Peppino! I came here to get my pizza- *Notices Y/n near him, his grin getting wider* Well, well, well, if it isn't Y/n. Had a good night's sleep last night, darling?

Y/n: *Opens her mouth to say something, then turns to look at Peppino, Gustavo, and Brick, before turning back to look at Pepperman, her annoyed expression quickly turning into a neutral expression* Why, yes. Yes i did.

Gustavo: Oh? Are'a you and Pepperman neighbour's?

Y/n: Well, we are...but-

Pepperman: *Wraps an arm around Y/n, and pulls her closer to him for a hug* Of course we are! We are already the best of friends!

Y/n: *About to shove Pepperman away angrily, until she sees Peppino approaching* Y-yeah, best friends. *Fakes a smile, as she pats Pepperman's arm*

Peppino: *Staring at Pepperman and Y/n in confusion, before turning to look up at Pepperman* Here's your pizza, Pepperman. *Hands a pizza box to Pepperman*

Pepperman: *Takes the pizza box from Peppino, as he opens it to check the pizza* Thank you, chef Peppino! How much for it?

Peppino: $20...

Pepperman: *Hands $30 to Peppino*

Peppino: Thanks... *Puts the $30 in the cash register, before hurrying back into the kitchen*

Gustavo: Need some help there, Peppino? *Follows after Peppino into the kitchen*

Brick: *Running after Gustavo*

Y/n: *Watching Peppino, Gustavo, and Brick walk back into the kitchen, before she punches Pepperman's arm*

Pepperman: Ouch...how rude-

Y/n: *Pulls Pepperman by his stem closer to her face* Now, you listen here, and listen good...i don't know what the f### you're planning, but don't think you're gonna get away with it.

Pepperman: Oh, and who's gonna stop me?

Y/n: *Death glares up at Pepperman* ...Then, you've got a war coming, a##hole.

Pepperman: *Starts to laugh loudly, before he pushes Y/n away, and grins widely down at her, a sinister aura around him* I'd LiKe To SeE yOu F###### tRy, DaRlInG. *Grabs his pizza, before walking out of Peppino's pizza business*

Gustavo: *Rushes out of the kitchen, holding a pizza box* Here'a you go, Y/n. *Hands Y/n the pizza box*

Y/n: Who's the next person that ordered this pizza?