A Favour Owed + Noisette's Cafe + But The Pepper Strikes Back

*Meanwhile, inside Peppino's pizza business*

Gerome: *Quietly mopping the floor of Peppino's pizza business*

Tobias: *Laying on a small basket on the counter with a small blanket draped over him, watching Gerome clean*

Y/n: *Shoving a trash bag full of pieces of the cake, broken glass, bits of chairs, and a broken table into the dumpster behind Peppino's pizza business, before she walks back inside* Thanks for helping in cleaning up Peppino's pizza business, Gerome.

Gerome: Cleaning is my job, miss Y/n. They don't call me the janitor for nothing.

Y/n: At least this room is spotless now. All we need to do now is replace the window.

Gerome: You're probably looking at around $100.

Y/n: $100?? If i pay that, i won't be able to pay the rent!

Gerome: You don't need to worry... *Pulls out his wallet, and hands $100 to Y/n*

Y/n: *Takes the $100* Gerome, are you sure? You don't need to do this...

Gerome: Consider it a favour owed for helping me clean this place.

Y/n: *Pockets the $100* You're a true friend, Gerome.

Peppino: *Enters his pizza business* Y/n, i'a see you've been keeping this place spotless...

Y/n: All thanks to me, Gerome, and Tobias. Unfortunately, someone...uh...threw a brick at the window...it even hit Tobias... *Glances at Gerome*

Gerome: Yeah...what she said...

Peppino: Mamma mia, is little Tobias okay?? *Rushes to look at Tobias*

Tobias: *Let's out a weak meep in response*

Gerome: He'll be fine in a few days. He only suffered a broken leg.

Y/n: *Runs a hand across Tobias's head in a gentle manner* The bad news is, it's $100 to replace the window...

Peppino: $100??

Y/n: But, the good news is, Gerome gave me $100 to replace it.

Peppino: *Breathes a sigh of relief* That's'a relief.

Gustavo: *Walks into Peppino's pizza business, Brick following behind him* Peppino? What happened to'a the window?

Brick: *Turns to look at the broken window, letting out a confused squeak*

Peppino: Ah, someone broke the window...but, we have'a the money to fix it.

Gustavo: We do?

Y/n: Now that this little fiasco is over...i need a break...

Peppino: You have'a been watching my pizza business for around 3 hours, so...what the h###, you deserve a break.