Admitting The Truth? + The Grand Prize + The Wager

Y/n: Noisette? Where are we? I thought you were taking us to see Noise's tv studio?

Noisette: Sorry, Y/n...i sorta lied...i wanted this to be a surprise...the event the both of you will be taking part is...golf!

Tobias: *Squeals in confusion, as he rolls down Y/n's arm*

Y/n: Let me get this straight...you dragged us away from our jobs...to have a round of golf?

Pepperman: *Pulls out a golf club from his bag* I personally enjoy golf. I participate in this sport on sundays on my off day.

Y/n: Why are you speaking british? It's weird...

Pepperman: *Polishing his golf club with a clean rag* So is your attitude...

Y/n: I'm sorry?? *Steps closer to Pepperman*

Tobias: *Shakes his head with a disappointed meep*

Noisette: *Clears her throat* Guys? Please, let's not argue again. Now, Y/n? You do know how to play golf, right?

Y/n: Sadly, i do not. But, i'll learn by myself.

Noisette: Are you sure, Y/n?

Y/n: Of course. How hard could golf be?

Noisette: Since you don't appear to have golf clubs of your own...why not borrow one of Peppe-

Pepperman: No! I will not lend my belongings to the likes of her!

Y/n: Then how am i supposed to play, genius?

Noisette: Here. *Hands Y/n a golf club* You can borrow mine.

Y/n: You're giving me your golf club? Don't you need it to play?

Noisette: It would be more fun if i watched you both play. I'll go and see if i can find you a greaseball. I'll be back in a second. *Walks out onto the grassy plains*

Tobias: *Rolls after Noisette*

Y/n: *Watching Noisette walking away with Tobias, until she turns to look at Pepperman, who was cleaning his golf ball with the clean rag* Say, Pepperman? Can i talk to you about something?

Pepperman: It better be good. *Turns to look down at Y/n* What's on your mind, Y/n?

Y/n: Back when i encountered Feppino...you ran to my aid when you heard my cry for help...is this true?

Pepperman: *His breath hitches in his throat* W-who told you that?

Y/n: I, uh...learnt by myself...

Pepperman: *Sweat drips down his face* Well, you see...i sort of... *Suddenly shoves past Y/n, and runs towards a poster on the wall* Oh? What's this? A tournament? How interesting...

Y/n: H-hey?? Where are you going?? *Gets up, and follows after Pepperman, as she stares at him, until she follows his gaze to the poster on the wall of a small building* Greaseball's golfing tournament. 4Th prize gets nothing...3rd prize gets a lifetime membership card for taking part in golf...2nd prize gets $100...and 1st prize gets $1000??

Pepperman: I'll be able to buy new and improved paints if i win!

Y/n: Don't you mean if I win? I'll be able to pay off Mr. Stick for a whole month!

Pepperman: *Sneers down at Y/n* Like you have any chances at beating me at golf. You've never golfed in your life! *Laughs in Y/n's face*

Y/n: *Growls under her breath* I can, and i will win this golf tournament! You can bet on it!

Pepperman: Oh? If you're so sure you will win, why don't we make a wager?

Y/n: Alright, Pepperman. I'll bite. What sort of wager are you insisting on?

Pepperman: If i win this tournament, you have to mow my lawn...while wearing a dress!

Y/n: A dress?? *Grits her teeth in anger* I'll do it! There's just one problem...i don't own a dress!

Pepperman: Not to worry your little head, Y/n! I'll talk Noisette into letting you borrow one of her dresses!

Y/n: But...if i win this tournament...you have to mow MY lawn...while wearing Noisette's dress!

Pepperman: You've got yourself a deal with an artisan pepper, darling! *Holds his hand out with a glare*

Y/n: *Grasps ahold of Pepperman's hand firmly, and shakes it with a glare of her own* It's a deal!

Noisette: *Watching Y/n and Pepperman glaring at each other, a greaseball trailing behind her and Tobias, practically feeling the electricity surging between both Y/n and Pepperman, as she sighs disappointingly* Why can't they just get along...

Tobias: *Dragging a golf club of his own behind him, as he drops it, and stares at Y/n and Pepperman in annoyance*