Never-Ending Pizza Time + Okay, Y/n, Rise And Shine + A Missing Employee

Y/n: *Leaps away from ???, and falls on her back, as she crawls away from him, until her back hits the wall* W-what the h### are you?

???: *Lands on the spot where Y/n was a few seconds ago, and stares at her curiously, his lanky body twitching every few seconds, one of his eyes drooping, as he reaches down to pick up the ball Y/n dropped*

Y/n: *Watching ??? in horror* W-what...the h### is that? Why does it resemble Peppino? Could he or she possibly be related to Peppino?

???: *Takes a step towards Y/n, while holding the ball to her*

Y/n: H-hey?? Don't take another step! I'm, warning you...i have a...uh... *Reaching around for something to throw*

???: *Drops the ball in Y/n's lap* yalp ew naC?

Y/n: *Flinches, her eyes shut, waiting for her inevitable fate, until she opens her eyes, and notices the ball in her lap, as she stares at ??? in confusion* C-come again?

???: dneirf wen, rehtegot yalp ew naC?

Y/n: *Staring at ???, more confused than ever, as she holds the ball up*

???: *Staring at the ball, following it's every movement's*

Y/n: *A lightbulb goes off above her head* Do you want the ball, uh...

???: onippeP ekaF em llac elpoep emos tub ,onurB si eman yM.

Y/n: Right...c-could you write down your name, if that's possible?

???: *Picks up a nearby broken crayon, and draws his name on the floor, in front of Y/n*

Y/n: *Leans her head closer towards the writing* Fake...Peppino? Wait a second, you're Peppino's clone? You're not an evil clone...are you?

Fake Peppino: dneirf wen, ti morf raF.

Y/n: I have no idea what you just said...but, i'm gonna go with no. But, we have to give you a different name...i don't wanna have to keep calling you Fake Peppino all the time...

Fake Peppino: dnim ni evah uoy od eman tahW?

Y/n: Let's see...what about Bruno?

Fake Peppino: onurB em llac sdneirf esolc ylnO.

Y/n: I'm guessing that's a no, huh? Surely, there must be a perfect name for you...Fake...Peppino...Peppifake? No...Peppinofake? Absolutely not...wait...what about Feppino?

Feppino: *A wide grin spreads across his face gleefully* tcefrep si eman tahT.